Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 23 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Tat Drac: Shipping Date
Dukeuni 05:26 PM 10-20-2009
Does anyone know, or have you read anywhere, when the Tat Dracs will be shipped to retailers? Are certain retailers receiving boxes first? I know they will be available before 10/31, just was not sure how soon before. Thanks!
[Reply]
Starz26 06:51 PM 10-20-2009
I have been told that some are getting them Friday 23rd, others are getting them on Monday the 26th.
[Reply]
Silound 12:03 AM 10-21-2009
We get our limited Tat stuff this Friday I believe. I wish I knew what it contained though.
[Reply]
wavescrashing 01:15 AM 10-21-2009
The place I got mine from told me they get theirs on Monday.
[Reply]
newlifetaxidermy 11:54 AM 10-21-2009
Got an email from the local B&M that theirs are in. You have to buy a box of Tat brown label to be able to buy a box of Dracs or Boris. Singles are only available in a sampler...the cheapest one is $95 with tax
[Reply]
RightAJ 11:57 AM 10-21-2009
Originally Posted by newlifetaxidermy:
Got an email from the local B&M that theirs are in. You have to buy a box of Tat brown label to be able to buy a box of Dracs or Boris. Singles are only available in a sampler...the cheapest one is $95 with tax
Which shop?
[Reply]
md4958 11:57 AM 10-21-2009
thats some bullchit right there! Im sure Pete would love to hear about the price gouging going on.:-)
[Reply]
itsme_timd 12:04 PM 10-21-2009
I've seen a lot of different comments on when these are coming in. Tuesday, Wednesday, this week, Friday, next Monday... I checked a few local shops yesterday and they didn't have them in yet.

It does suck to see the way some shops are gouging people on these.
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 12:19 PM 10-21-2009
Hey James, Got the same e-mail. Makes it a much easier decision to wash my hands of Tat and that shop. Need anything from Wilson? :-)

I can't remember of having to buy anything to qualify to purchase an Opus. :-)
[Reply]
e-man67 12:33 PM 10-21-2009
I would really like to know the name of the shop fi you don't mind sharing. :-)
[Reply]
itsme_timd 12:34 PM 10-21-2009
Originally Posted by e-man67:
I would really like to know the name of the shop fi you don't mind sharing. :-)
+1
[Reply]
e-man67 12:40 PM 10-21-2009
Please?
[Reply]
marge796 01:03 PM 10-21-2009
Whatever happened to people doing the right thing because, it's the right thing to do?

I think some of the responsibility has to fall back onto Mr. Johnson to make sure his customers aren't being taken by greedy B&Ms and vendors. It really takes away from the enjoyment of the hobby.

:-)

Chris.....

P.S. I'll be staying away from the madness that the Drac has created.
[Reply]
stearns 01:10 PM 10-21-2009
Originally Posted by marge796:
all of this madness is eventually gonna send someone to an asylum...

stearns
[Reply]
e-man67 01:18 PM 10-21-2009
Whatever happened to people doing the right thing because, it's the right thing to do?

I think some of the responsibility has to fall back onto Mr. Johnson to make sure his customers aren't being taken by greedy B&Ms and vendors. It really takes away from the enjoyment of the hobby.

:-)

Chris.....

I agree...but I still want them. I wish he would just make 50,000 boxes so everyone could get them...if they are as good as people say then they would sell no prob.
[Reply]
tobii3 01:21 PM 10-21-2009
Newlife,

Please explain where the price gouging is going on??

13 sticks in a box at $13 each - hmm....$169 in my book

And, if you wanna sling mud, newlife, read your email completely.

The sampler is $80 - the TAXES are over $15.

That's not gouging. That's SCHIP and your NC legislation.

I'm gonna guess that you totally MISSED the comment about the PREORDER status or the COTMC members??
[Reply]
tobii3 01:23 PM 10-21-2009

When Pete Johnson pockets the profits directly, HE is the reason for the ridiculous pricing, NOT the B&M stores.

Wow, 13 locations get the split of 1,000 boxes. And the B&M Owners are at fault for this??

Give me a break.
[Reply]
acarr 02:14 PM 10-21-2009
This kind of stuff may boost temporary profits but it sure seems there are a lot of unhappy customers. That is never good for business. The other limited production stuff like Oliva V Maduro's or Opus X is/was available to pretty much all who wanted/wants it.
[Reply]
Hudaddy 03:56 PM 10-21-2009
Just talked to a shop owner. His Tat rep said the East coast is shipping this week and West Coast is shipping early next week.
[Reply]
tsolomon 05:00 PM 10-21-2009
I was at the local B&M today and theirs just came in, but they only got 10 boxes which were all pre-sold. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 23 > Last »
Up