Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>My day at work...
REV 11:36 AM 03-19-2012
looked like this yesterday

first day on the job "alone", and it rained half the day so not a lot of foot traffic other than some college girls getting in out of the rain. but i got there early, blasted some classic rock and lit this bad boy up thanks to one of our other members on here.

it was a good day.
[Reply]
oooo35980 11:50 AM 03-19-2012
Very nice, I'm sure there are lots of college girls in and out of there. Benefits of being downtown Charleston. What did you think of the t52?
[Reply]
Reaver2145 11:51 AM 03-19-2012
Looks like a nice place when im in America i always enjoy walking into a B&M where the staff are smoking as you can generally tell a thing or two about the place from the sticks they smoke.

Now you mentioned college girls in the rain.....why no photos.
[Reply]
REV 12:19 PM 03-19-2012
not too bad, thank you sir. i havent had a cigar in a while so i had a cough or 2, but it was nice. a touch of spice but nice burn and more mellow than i expected.
[Reply]
Skywalker 12:31 PM 03-19-2012
Sweet!:-)
[Reply]
irratebass 12:34 PM 03-19-2012
Lucky bastige!!!
[Reply]
maninblack 12:52 PM 03-19-2012
Living the dream!
[Reply]
CigarSquid 01:09 PM 03-19-2012
Jealous!
[Reply]
Ogre 01:10 PM 03-19-2012
Congrats brother!!!!!
[Reply]
kelmac07 01:20 PM 03-19-2012
Looks like a good day to me. :-)
[Reply]
big pete 01:21 PM 03-19-2012
Did you make any money? :-)
[Reply]
the jiggler 02:46 PM 03-19-2012
Love me some T-52!

So working in a shop, can you just smoke whatever you want and they deduct it from your paycheck? Is there are daily limit? Always wondered how that works.
[Reply]
REV 09:35 PM 03-19-2012
Originally Posted by the jiggler:
Love me some T-52!

So working in a shop, can you just smoke whatever you want and they deduct it from your paycheck? Is there are daily limit? Always wondered how that works.
without bragging too much and giving away all the secrets, in my shop i can get whatever smokes i want on my "tab" (yes, against the pay check) and i get them with the employee discount. all limited to your check. this doesnt apply to all stores i imagine, but damn its nice.

i have recently picked up a bunch of pipes to try those and smoke those more at the shop than cigars, and having done that i have sold more pipes than ive worked days!
[Reply]
ApexAZ 09:56 AM 03-20-2012
Originally Posted by REV:
without bragging too much and giving away all the secrets, in my shop i can get whatever smokes i want on my "tab" (yes, against the pay check) and i get them with the employee discount. all limited to your check. this doesnt apply to all stores i imagine, but damn its nice.
Sounds dangerous lol.
[Reply]
Crownedone 10:26 AM 03-20-2012
Originally Posted by the jiggler:
Love me some T-52!

At the local B&M at home, staff get to smoke free...thats right smoke for free while at work. you got to love that. And yes I have considerd asking to fill in during vacation times etc...
[Reply]
the jiggler 10:30 AM 03-20-2012
Originally Posted by Crownedone:
At the local B&M at home, staff get to smoke free...thats right smoke for free while at work. you got to love that. And yes I have considerd asking to fill in during vacation times etc...
Ho-ly-cow. :-)
[Reply]
Stephen 10:31 AM 03-20-2012
Originally Posted by REV:
I'd have to spend all my time at work because I wouldn't have electricity or running water at my house...:-)
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 08:20 PM 03-22-2012
Where are the pics of the college girls?
[Reply]
688sonarmen 08:52 PM 03-22-2012
Lets change jobs, tomorrow will be a day off for you!
[Reply]
dwoodward 08:56 PM 03-22-2012
Originally Posted by Crownedone:
It's the same here, it comes with the job description tho. Jerry, the store keeper, gets to smoke anything he wants free, but he has to smoke everything new that comes in multiple times so he can get an accurate description of the smoke to customers. He's extremely reliable on smokes due to the fact he has smoked every cigar in the store multiple times.

Unfortunately, they don't get new things in that often, and tbh, i haven't seen any of the newer smokes to be released in the last 2 years. And they don't do custom orders. Not that I'd want to, their prices are pretty extreme.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up