Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 18
< 12 3412 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Liga Privada Feral Flying Pig
Brutus2600 01:19 PM 12-20-2011
Has anybody gotten their FFP's from cigar.com yet?
[Reply]
kickerb 01:59 PM 12-20-2011
Not me.
[Reply]
kickerb 02:00 PM 12-20-2011
I hear they are showing up at B&M's now, so those who ordered from cigar.com should be seeing them somewhat soon.
[Reply]
neoflex 02:06 PM 12-20-2011
I have a box enroute to me from Deadwood Tobacco. They received 10 boxes yesterday and after posting on Facebook they started to move pretty quickly.
I got a couple samples from JD and they are a great smoke. Just make sure you guys have full stomachs before torching one of these bad boys. The power definitely sneaks up on you with these.
[Reply]
kelmac07 04:28 PM 12-20-2011
Looking to snag two of these..no luck so far.
[Reply]
neoflex 08:40 AM 12-21-2011
Mac, they have not hit most of the retailers yet and I am guessing by the end of next week they will be much more easier to track down. If you don't have any luck by than let me know as mine should definitely be here and I will hook you up.:-)
[Reply]
EricF 08:47 AM 12-21-2011
Cigar.com got my L-40's in but they don't know when the FFP are coming in. This is per an email I got today.
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:49 AM 12-21-2011
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Mac, they have not hit most of the retailers yet and I am guessing by the end of next week they will be much more easier to track down. If you don't have any luck by than let me know as mine should definitely be here and I will hook you up.:-)
Thanks John!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
celtic250 10:21 AM 12-21-2011
Quick question....Are these a one time release or will they release more in the future?
[Reply]
sikk50 10:42 AM 12-21-2011
Local shop gets them next week I believe
[Reply]
neoflex 10:44 AM 12-21-2011
Originally Posted by celtic250:
Quick question....Are these a one time release or will they release more in the future?
Usually the Pigs are a once a year thing but I have heard that the Ferals are supposed to be a little more regular.
[Reply]
celtic250 11:21 AM 12-21-2011
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Usually the Pigs are a once a year thing but I have heard that the Ferals are supposed to be a little more regular.
Thanks. That softens the blow from not getting any this time around! :-)
[Reply]
kickerb 11:38 AM 12-21-2011
I'm not sure you will have a problem getting them now, most places havent even gotten them in stock yet. Work the phones, you'll get some.
[Reply]
Brooks W 12:57 PM 12-21-2011
The major shipment has not arrived yet...BMs should be getting some end of the week/next week...

~brooks
[Reply]
kickerb 03:04 PM 12-22-2011
cigar.com shows them in stock on their website now, pre-order shipments i assume will follow shortly
[Reply]
Jonathan Drew 10:25 PM 12-23-2011
NeoFlex.

FFP should be ONE TIME release only, like regular Piggies. Unless Management knows something that I don't .... ?

Again, it was great to see you in NC. I had a great time and got to meet so many wonderful people.

Best,
JD
[Reply]
celtic250 11:02 PM 12-23-2011
Originally Posted by Jonathan Drew:
NeoFlex.

FFP should be ONE TIME release only, like regular Piggies. Unless Management knows something that I don't .... ?

Again, it was great to see you in NC. I had a great time and got to meet so many wonderful people.

Best,
JD
Are the L40 a one time release as well or a new line? Thanks for the great smokes :-)
[Reply]
808Cigar 10:08 AM 12-26-2011
NeoFlex.

Best,
JD
Jonathan,

Found this quote from Steve about the FFP, is this not true?

Says Steve Saka, President of Drew Estate, on the blend and release of the Feral Flying Pig:

IMO this is by far and away the best Flying Pig blend - the taste and proportions are just perfect. It is a unico blend, entirely unique for its vitola, but yes it does feature the same capa as the original FP. The blend is so righteous we are right now working the tobacco schedule to see if there is anyway to make the FFP an ongoing vitola even if it is in a really limited capacity.

It will be released in waves of about 800 - 1000 boxes a month for the next 4 months or so as they age/taste right. We have decided to NOT make this a one-time batch release like the previous FP releases - rather we will continue to make it in small lots like we do Dirty Rats.
[Reply]
DaBear 10:11 AM 12-26-2011
NeoFlex.

Best,
JD
Damn. Well at least I managed to get my hands on one. Can't wait to try it :-)
[Reply]
whodeeni 10:22 AM 12-26-2011
Originally Posted by 808Cigar:
Jonathan,

Found this quote from Steve about the FFP, is this not true?

Says Steve Saka, President of Drew Estate, on the blend and release of the Feral Flying Pig:

IMO this is by far and away the best Flying Pig blend - the taste and proportions are just perfect. It is a unico blend, entirely unique for its vitola, but yes it does feature the same capa as the original FP. The blend is so righteous we are right now working the tobacco schedule to see if there is anyway to make the FFP an ongoing vitola even if it is in a really limited capacity.

It will be released in waves of about 800 - 1000 boxes a month for the next 4 months or so as they age/taste right. We have decided to NOT make this a one-time batch release like the previous FP releases - rather we will continue to make it in small lots like we do Dirty Rats.
Marvin,

That was my thinking as well! Maybe they changed their minds?:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 18
< 12 3412 > Last »
Up