Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Any member here related to CAYP?
gbum 09:20 AM 03-26-2012
Hi,
as per tittle,any member here is related to Cigarsatyourprice.com ?
last March 20,I put an order and made a western union transaction on 21,after receiving confirmation of order and shipping price.

Today at March 26,the money still there and not collect.I've send an email on 24 to their rep regarding any update or is there any problem.Until today no reply.Wish to ask them at their Facebook page,but maybe i ask here first.This is my second deal with them.

So,if there is any member here who are related to them,care to hook me up?

thank you.
[Reply]
gbum 10:58 AM 03-27-2012
Still waiting for them to reply my email.

Btw,
anybody got suggestion how I gonna handle this situation?
wait or just claim my refund from western union,it just a click away.

thanks
[Reply]
icehog3 11:02 AM 03-27-2012
Did you confirm that they ship internationally, Asyraf?
[Reply]
gbum 11:07 AM 03-27-2012
yes admiral,
this is my second order.
[Reply]
dwoodward 11:08 AM 03-27-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Did you confirm that they ship internationally, Asyraf?
They do, just not to Canada it seems.

Originally Posted by :
International Orders:

We accept International Orders as long as they are not restricted by USPS shipping guidelines. We no longer ship to Canada. Please be aware of your country's guidelines before processing your order. Your local postal service can supply this information. All International orders are shipped via United States Postal Service. Actual shipping of your order will differ from the amount stated on your initial invoice. If you would like confirmation of shipping charges before we ship, please indicate this in the special instructions section of your order.

We can not be responsible for international orders after they leave our facility. Each order is insured by the USPS. This insurance does not cover any customs actions such as opening your package to charge duty, confiscating goods, or manipulating the merchandise in any way.

International shipments will not be shipped until we receive an e-mail from the recipient stating that they are aware of the Importation laws of their country with regard to Tobacco products and are prepared to pay any duties, taxes or fees associated with the importation of tobacco products.

International orders (except Canada) will require prepayment via a bank to bank wire transfer of funds or a Western Union payment in U.S. dollars. The customer must pay all wire transfer fees.

Because of FAA rules we can not include a lighter or ship lighters on international packages.
Seems to me you did it all correctly, I would check your junk mail Asyraf.
[Reply]
gbum 11:18 AM 03-27-2012
already check derrick.

got reply from the rep said waiting the transfer to go through...
already explain to them,"western union funds need to be collect,not direct transfer to their account,plus this is the second time already."

sigh:-)
[Reply]
forgop 11:41 AM 03-27-2012
My suggestion? Use, visa/mastercard/discover/amex from now on and bypass Western Union altogether.
[Reply]
gbum 11:57 AM 03-27-2012
Originally Posted by forgop:
My suggestion? Use, visa/mastercard/discover/amex from now on and bypass Western Union altogether.
its not available at CAYP for international purchase...

but yes,no more CAYP after this... after service charge by western union... the cost just as same as other merchant... so might as well use visa and avoid this headache...
[Reply]
Brutus2600 01:14 PM 03-27-2012
I've dealt with them multiple times and had a couple of things with my order that needed talked about (out of stock items). They called me and dealt with the issue right away.

I know you're out of the country, so is calling them an option? It seems like they're really responsive when I've had to talk to them over the phone.
[Reply]
TJtorpedo 06:41 PM 03-27-2012
I've used them twice, and the first time, they never confirmed shipping. I started to wonder after a few days, but then a few days after that my order just showed up in my mailbox. I had ordered some hard to find stuff, so I figured they were maybe backordered. The second time, they confirmed shipping a day after ordering, so I knew to keep an eye out.

That probably doesn't relate much to your issue, but that's been my experience with them, and I know I'll continue to use them.
[Reply]
gbum 07:44 PM 03-28-2012
they just introduce the peypol..
seems that i gonna stick back to this merchant...:-)
[Reply]
forgop 08:11 PM 03-28-2012
I think they're a great vendor-I just think it's probably a PITA to handle international shipping/alternative payment methods.
[Reply]
gbum 08:31 PM 03-28-2012
Originally Posted by forgop:
I just think it's probably a PITA to handle international shipping/alternative payment methods.
true....
[Reply]
Up