Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 20
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Entertainment>Call of Duty: Black Ops
elderboy02 10:28 AM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
This game is driving me insane. It forces people to run around and shoot, and I suck at that. :-)
Good. I hate when people camp.
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:32 AM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQYVRTOg4BY

:-)
Wow, that is great! I am going to have to swap my semtex out for tomahawks! Do you get 1 or 2 tomahawks?
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 10:35 AM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Wow, that is great! I am going to have to swap my semtex out for tomahawks! Do you get 1 or 2 tomahawks?
Only 1 but you can pick it up if you miss or take it out of the dead person if you hit them :-)
[Reply]
stewshi 11:25 AM 11-18-2010
Tyr been really busy man hopefully will get a chance to jump and play some multi soon.

Guess ill have to try to catch up to your ranking sounds like your way ahead. I didnt evn know they had tomahawks
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 11:57 AM 11-18-2010
I'm really not way head at all bro. Although I did have a good round the other day. K/D ratio was like 2.9 or something. That's pretty big for me as I suck LOL.

Yeah man, hit me up when you can. I found my mic too :-)
[Reply]
replicant_argent 12:02 PM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
I'm really not way head at all bro. Although I did have a good round the other day. K/D ratio was like 2.9 or something. That's pretty big for me as I suck LOL.

Yeah man, hit me up when you can. I found my mic too :-)
Well, that ought to be entertaining.
I suck too.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 12:53 PM 11-18-2010
Hey I sent you a game invite the other day bro but Nooooo you wanted to Combat training or something LOL
[Reply]
357 01:00 PM 11-18-2010
I admit I haven't read this entire thread, but I used to do quite a bit of PC gaming before getting married and having kids.

Can PC gamers play online against console gamers? I thought this might be possible since XBox is a Microsoft console (running a Linux shell, I know). I cannot adjust to used the console controllers for FPSs. I regularly get handed my a$$ when I try. However, I do quite well when I use a KB & mouse.
[Reply]
Mugen910 01:02 PM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by 357:
I admit I haven't read this entire thread, but I used to do quite a bit of PC gaming before getting married and having kids.

Can PC gamers play online against console gamers? I thought this might be possible since XBox is a Microsoft console (running a Linux shell, I know). I cannot adjust to used the console controllers for FPSs. I regularly get handed my a$$ when I try. However, I do quite well when I use a KB & mouse.
This is not a which is better thread..it's a ...CHECK THIS OUT BLACK OPS ROX! thread. :-)

Oh has anyone completed the "Dive through glass then kill enemy" objective? :-) I'm trying
[Reply]
357 01:03 PM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
This is not a which is better thread..it's a ...CHECK THIS OUT BLACK OPS ROX! thread. :-)
I'm not debating. I just want to know if I go through the trouble of buying the game for my PC, can I get online and play against my friends who have Xbox?

Nevermind. I found my answer, YES....

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/p...boxlivepr.mspx
Originally Posted by :
REDMOND, Wash. — March 14, 2007 — Microsoft Corp. today announced the extension of the Xbox LIVE® games and entertainment network to the Windows® platform, bringing together the most popular online console game service with the most popular games platform in the world. Debuting on May 8, 2007, with the launch of the Windows Vista™ version of the Xbox® blockbuster “Halo® 2,” Games for Windows — LIVE will connect Windows gamers to over six million gamers already in the Xbox LIVE community.

[Reply]
Adriftpanda 01:04 PM 11-18-2010
I love this game... anyone of you guys play on PS3?
[Reply]
Mugen910 01:07 PM 11-18-2010
I'm not debating. I just want to know if I go through the trouble of buying the game for my PC, can I get online and play against my friends who have Xbox?
Oh...no clue, Mike...never heard anyone talk about cross platform gaming.

Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
I do...but don't add me..just ask Elderboy..I rarely respond to messages..I kind of get in the game..play for a bit then leave without saying a word.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 01:15 PM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Read back through the thread bro, there's a few of us and we've even listed our PSN handles :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 01:24 PM 11-18-2010
I don't know how to dive through glass yet. How do you do it? I tired running then hitting R3, but it doesn't do anything.
[Reply]
357 01:31 PM 11-18-2010

Well I guess sort of. It's possible, but it's on a game by game basis. Some support cross-platform, other's don't. I can't find out definitively if Black Ops does or not.
[Reply]
Mugen910 01:39 PM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
I don't know how to dive through glass yet. How do you do it? I tired running then hitting R3, but it doesn't do anything.
Run and hit/hold the "O" button...It's funny to see a bunch of guys running for the white flags at the beginning Domination and then all dive to it... :-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 02:11 PM 11-18-2010
How are the wager matches? I haven't played any yet as I really don't have enough points to wager with. One in the chamber looks fun, as does gun game.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 04:31 PM 11-18-2010
Cool... I'll add a few of you guys later tonight. This game is so damn addicting.
[Reply]
kydsid 04:56 PM 11-18-2010

It connected us through Windows Messenger, Lol. You can't play against each other, sorry.

As for the 360, just get a XIM360 and use a keyboard and mouse. :-)
[Reply]
replicant_argent 05:45 PM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
How are the wager matches? I haven't played any yet as I really don't have enough points to wager with. One in the chamber looks fun, as does gun game.
One in the chamber is fun. The others I haven't played much.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 20
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Up