Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 20
« First < 234 5614 > Last »
Entertainment>Call of Duty: Black Ops
shilala 02:28 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
This game is driving me insane. It forces people to run around and shoot, and I suck at that. :-)
That it does. Camping is out, and spawn camping is real thin.
If you can drag a couple brothers to get your back while you snipe, it makes for lots of kills.
[Reply]
sikk50 05:02 PM 11-16-2010
Its not bad if you stick to a group and clear your corners well before entering rooms. The jungle level however is the bane of my existance
[Reply]
68TriShield 06:07 PM 11-16-2010
My youngest is "death by soviet" playing Black Ops. (XBL)
Maybe some of you can show him some pointers :-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 02:59 PM 11-17-2010
I haven't had a chance to play as much as I'd like but I'm doing alright. The multi-player is MUCH more balanced than Modern Warfare 2 but the graphics I'm disappointed with. MW2 had great graphics even if there were some severe issues w/ balance.

So far I'm diggin' it though. Was rolling with a decent kill/death ratio for a bit until I had a run of like 5 or 6 rounds with abysmal scores.

I've played a couple games w/ Stewshi on PSN, I'm Lascivious777 if anybody wants to join :-)
[Reply]
dwoodward 03:29 PM 11-17-2010
I am still chuggin away on the PC. Got to 2nd Prestige yesterday. If anyone plays on PC, send me a PM with your SteamID and ill add you to my friends.
[Reply]
WyGuy 03:36 PM 11-17-2010
I just got it the other day. So far I'm liking a lot more than MW2, WyGuy 06 on XBL.
[Reply]
shilala 05:10 PM 11-17-2010
I can kill zombies, that's about it. Cole sucks at keeping up his end, so we get swarmed. With crap weapons, it's tough.
I tried nuketown against robots on tard. I suck. I took a tantrum and gave up.
[Reply]
MiamiE 05:13 PM 11-17-2010
Its alright... I am MiamiE on Live.
[Reply]
kydsid 06:50 PM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
My youngest is "death by soviet" playing Black Ops. (XBL)
Maybe some of you can show him some pointers :-)
Your abilities in COD run inverse to your age. No one here can help. :-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 07:14 PM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by kydsid:
Hey I was just trying to find Mack some cannon fodder :-)
[Reply]
sikk50 08:59 PM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by kydsid:
Some of us aren't as old as the rest of you guys! :-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 08:58 AM 11-18-2010
Oh snap! LOL

Does anyone love the Tomahawk as much as I do? Seriously, I have more kills with it than the grenades :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 08:59 AM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Oh snap! LOL

Does anyone love the Tomahawk as much as I do? Seriously, I have more kills with it than the grenades :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQYVRTOg4BY

:-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 09:07 AM 11-18-2010
Across the map double-bounce Tomahawk to the leg!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! AWESOME!
[Reply]
Mugen910 09:10 AM 11-18-2010
Across the map double-bounce Tomahawk to the leg!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! AWESOME!
Can you imagine how pissed the other guy was to see how he got on the Kill Cam? :-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 09:14 AM 11-18-2010
LOL, I'm sure he was pissed. I love listening to mic's of the guys I kill w/ the Tomahawk. They are always so pissed off because usually its the guys about to get a killstreak that I smack with it LOL.

I will be another who says there needs to be a little more variety in the maps. Everybody doesn't always want to run-and-gun. A little "stategery" is fun too!
[Reply]
Mugen910 09:21 AM 11-18-2010
LOL, I'm sure he was pissed. I love listening to mic's of the guys I kill w/ the Tomahawk. They are always so pissed off because usually its the guys about to get a killstreak that I smack with it LOL.

I will be another who says there needs to be a little more variety in the maps. Everybody doesn't always want to run-and-gun. A little "stategery" is fun too!
I agree...a few sniper maps would be nice..though i hate Nuke Town..someone last night got the attack chopper (whatever it is that you sit in the chopper and aim) and racked up 89 kills in one sitting. i didn't even have a chance to shoot it down because you spawn and die.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 09:40 AM 11-18-2010
I'm not a fan of that map either... its just random run and shoot. There's no skill or strategy involved and its damn hard to keep your k/d ratio decent on that map. Especially with spawn campers.

That being said, I do love the game and look forward to another 11 mos till the next one HAHA!
[Reply]
Mugen910 09:42 AM 11-18-2010
I'm not a fan of that map either... its just random run and shoot. There's no skill or strategy involved and its damn heard to keep your k/d ratio decent on that map. Especially with spawn campers.

That being said, I do love the game and look forward to another 11 mos till the next one HAHA!
I just like doing challenges and contracts. Must be the mercenary in me. :-)
[Reply]
replicant_argent 10:07 AM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQYVRTOg4BY

:-)
That is sick.:-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 20
« First < 234 5614 > Last »
Up