Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>My New Aristocrat *Pics*
tomc3084 05:12 AM 05-11-2010
Very, very nice indeed Dan!
[Reply]
shadow king 05:53 AM 05-11-2010
Wow you have a very impressive collection there. And oh yea, nice setup :-) Looks like you filled it up quickly. Better get to smokin em, you just never know whats going to come in the mail :-)
[Reply]
Bleez 06:10 AM 05-11-2010
Very nice.

I don't believe anyone has asked what kind of beer you're pouring from that kegerator.

So?
[Reply]
e-man67 06:23 AM 05-11-2010
Looking good bro! I bet you uncovered a buncha stuff you didn't even know you had!
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:32 AM 05-11-2010
Originally Posted by shadow king:
Wow you have a very impressive collection there. And oh yea, nice setup :-) Looks like you filled it up quickly. Better get to smokin em, you just never know whats going to come in the mail :-)
Uh oh! :-)

Originally Posted by Bleeder:
Very nice.

I don't believe anyone has asked what kind of beer you're pouring from that kegerator.

So?
Coors Light. Uh oh, I better put on the flame suit. I think the professional beer drinkers are now going to have a laugh at my expense :-)

Originally Posted by e-man67:
Looking good bro! I bet you uncovered a buncha stuff you didn't even know you had!
Yep. I forgot all about some of the stuff I found. The worst is that I found multiple 5-packs that I bought b/c I thought I was out of that smoke only to realize that I already had some :-)
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 09:40 AM 05-11-2010
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
Look at all the people kissing Dan's @$$. Did we all forget that he's a Communist? He probably took all those cigars after he forcefully took a families house :-) J/K
If that's what it takes to get a collection like that, than I'm in. :-) :-)
[Reply]
jmsremax 10:48 AM 05-11-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:

Coors Light. Uh oh, I better put on the flame suit. I think the professional beer drinkers are now going to have a laugh at my expense :-)

:-)

Sorry I couldn't resist
[Reply]
maninblack 10:49 AM 05-11-2010
Holy crap!!! Now THAT'S a cigar collection. Very jealous Dan! Love seeing pics of people's collections.
[Reply]
elderboy02 05:39 PM 05-11-2010
Originally Posted by jmsremax:

Sorry I couldn't resist
No offense taken. I think beer and cigars are similar.

"Like what you smoke, smoke what you like."

"Like what beer you drink, drink what you like."
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 06:01 PM 05-11-2010
No offense taken. I think beer and cigars are similar.

"Like what you smoke, smoke what you like."

"Like what beer you drink, drink what you like."
Couldn't agree more. I usually drink very dark beers (chocolate bock, porters, and stouts), but I have to admit that I keep Coor Light in my fridge because when I'm hot and just want to pound a beer, that works. :-)

Quick question on the kegerator...is that a custom Oliva kegerator, or does Oliva make something like that? :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:08 PM 05-11-2010
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
Couldn't agree more. I usually drink very dark beers (chocolate bock, porters, and stouts), but I have to admit that I keep Coor Light in my fridge because when I'm hot and just want to pound a beer, that works. :-)

Quick question on the kegerator...is that a custom Oliva kegerator, or does Oliva make something like that? :-)
Oliva had some custom made last year as a promotional item. When you bought a box of Oliva cigars, you got 10 tickets. After about 2 months, my local B&M held a raffle and Jose Oliva drew my ticket.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 06:19 PM 05-11-2010
Oliva had some custom made last year as a promotional item. When you bought a box of Oliva cigars, you got 10 tickets. After about 2 months, my local B&M held a raffle and Jose Oliva drew my ticket.
No kidding...that's freaking awesome!! :-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 06:20 PM 05-11-2010
Uh oh! :-)

Coors Light. Uh oh, I better put on the flame suit. I think the professional beer drinkers are now going to have a laugh at my expense

Coors Light?? Thats not beer Dan. :-)

Sorry, I just had to say it:-):-)

Btw, nice humi and cigars Dan.:-)
[Reply]
Blueface 06:36 PM 05-11-2010
Very nice!
Congrats and enjoy!
I love my Aristocrat.
[Reply]
longknocker 06:44 PM 05-11-2010
Very Nice, Dan! (Except For The Coors Light)!:-):-)
[Reply]
Eleven 07:50 PM 05-11-2010
Party At Dans House!

Coors Light is just fine with me!

[Reply]
Jimbo14 11:47 PM 05-11-2010
Fantastic collection. Congratulations
[Reply]
waffle 06:21 AM 07-12-2010
Hmmm, so now that I know you're at most 40 mins from me, did I hear an impromptu HERF at Casa de Dan... and yes, I'll even head to the Westside for that stash :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:46 AM 07-12-2010
Originally Posted by waffle:
Hmmm, so now that I know you're at most 40 mins from me, did I hear an impromptu HERF at Casa de Dan... and yes, I'll even head to the Westside for that stash :-)
I might have to set something up :-)
[Reply]
waffle 06:49 AM 07-12-2010
I might have to set something up :-)
No pressure or anything, I just wanna see that stash up close and bask in it :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up