Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Just ordered a humidor
Ogre 09:01 PM 07-20-2010
Originally Posted by waffle:
Can't say anything, I'm looking at a tower of power :-)
Follow the leader!!! thats what I did. Looks like you are right behind me. :-):-)
[Reply]
Ogre 09:03 PM 07-20-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
Love the attitude. You know what's weird? I've been smoking on and off since 93. I join the forum and buy two vinos the next month. What the hell is that all about!!!
its the bad influence, I mean good advice, of the guys here. I know its hard to believe, but they are worse in person. :-):-)
[Reply]
Chingas 09:36 PM 07-20-2010
Originally Posted by Ogre3239:
its the bad influence, I mean good advice, of the guys here. I know its hard to believe, but they are worse in person. :-):-)
When the time comes, I'd be happy to meet any of the inmates in person.
[Reply]
waffle 06:49 AM 07-21-2010
Originally Posted by Ogre3239:
Lol, I know what you mean, I was checking out e-man's house last night and he was explaining his future plans.... ooohhhh boy, I'm not that bad.... yet :-):-)
[Reply]
aar0n 11:07 AM 07-23-2010
about the cooler, I have a milk crate with this dense foam stuff I had cut up and made a bottom and walls and a top to it. It is kind of a make shift cooler but I need to find something that bonds to foam to seal it. Then I will have my cooler :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up