Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Ramon Bueno, Genesis The Project
Thellamattina 12:37 PM 05-08-2013
Had a Ramon Bueno, Genesis The Project last night. It was actually really good - one of the best cigars I've had in a while. Burn was really nice, draw was good - produced some good smoke and was really tasty.

Anyone else have any experiences with them?
[Reply]
Zane 12:40 PM 05-08-2013
You will find many people here own a few boxes of these. I know I do.

After a few months of rest they are great.
[Reply]
Thellamattina 12:43 PM 05-08-2013
Yeah, I wish I had a few boxes haha! I ordered a 5 pack just to try them but I will for sure be getting more.
[Reply]
CamoFlogged 12:54 PM 05-08-2013
CI has them on sale right now.
[Reply]
CoffeeWaterBeer 12:56 PM 05-08-2013
Grabbed the ashtray/6 cigar combo over the holidays from CI. I have to say I was very impressed. Glad you like them too
[Reply]
big_jaygee 01:13 PM 05-08-2013
Originally Posted by CamoFlogged:
CI has them on sale right now.
Glad you said that... been meaning to pick up another box or two of the robustos just waiting for the price to drop again! :-)
[Reply]
big_jaygee 01:28 PM 05-08-2013
Originally Posted by Thellamattina:
Had a Ramon Bueno, Genesis The Project last night. It was actually really good - one of the best cigars I've had in a while. Burn was really nice, draw was good - produced some good smoke and was really tasty.

Anyone else have any experiences with them?
It is a great cigar and at the current price on CI you cant beat it.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 01:54 PM 05-08-2013
Yep, great cigar at that price. I picked up two boxes a couple of months ago. One got put away for six months, the other I've been smoking pretty regularly.
[Reply]
CamoFlogged 01:55 PM 05-08-2013
Originally Posted by big_jaygee:
Good timing on the sale too as I was a tad low. Boxes will show up on Friday :-)
[Reply]
big_jaygee 02:29 PM 05-08-2013
Originally Posted by CamoFlogged:
Good timing on the sale too as I was a tad low. Boxes will show up on Friday :-)
Your not kidding I was down to 6 in my last box
[Reply]
Lockspur 03:05 PM 05-08-2013
Thanks. Needed that. (pulls out Visa) Image
[Reply]
maninblack 03:10 PM 05-08-2013
Amazing smoke for the price.
[Reply]
big_jaygee 04:19 PM 05-08-2013
Originally Posted by Lockspur:
Thanks. Needed that. (pulls out Visa) Image
:-) :-) determined to fill that wineador up in a week :-) there you go....I think your in free fall now Scotty
[Reply]
Lockspur 04:22 PM 05-08-2013
:-) :-) determined to fill that wineador up in a week :-) there you go....I think your in free fall now Scotty
My ONE box of robustos is lonely. Plus at that price, it's cheaper than the Flor de Olivas at my B&M!
[Reply]
FreakShow 12:25 AM 05-09-2013
These are great cigars!
[Reply]
Wharf Rat 03:03 PM 05-09-2013
I like the robustos a lot. I don't think the larger rings are as good. The wrapper stands out more in the smaller RG.
[Reply]
mahtofire14 03:59 PM 05-09-2013
Originally Posted by Thellamattina:
Yeah, I wish I had a few boxes haha! I ordered a 5 pack just to try them but I will for sure be getting more.
I did the same thing and wished I had gotten a box. They are very good with a little humi time.
[Reply]
Smooth23 07:26 AM 05-10-2013
I've only had the torpedos and they're stellar, especially with a year on them. I've got a box of robustos coming, they're a more agreeable size for me.
[Reply]
neoflex 10:50 AM 05-10-2013
You guys are a bad influence. I have been MIA from the Asylum the last 6 - 8 months due to a ridiculously crazy schedule which honestly gave my credit card a long overdue break as my purchases went from nuts to practical. :-) The other day after reading this thread I found myself on C-Bid bidding on a sampler pack. They should be here Monday.:-)
[Reply]
big_jaygee 11:09 AM 05-10-2013
Originally Posted by neoflex:
You guys are a bad influence. I have been MIA from the Asylum the last 6 - 8 months due to a ridiculously crazy schedule which honestly gave my credit card a long overdue break as my purchases went from nuts to practical. :-) The other day after reading this thread I found myself on C-Bid bidding on a sampler pack. They should be here Monday.:-)

:-) :-) welcome back! Hahaha

I wish I can say I only bought a sampler pack.....I ended up buying two boxes and a zippo insert to get the free 10 count herf-ador and I still got free shipping :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up