Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Chasidor Humidors Complaint
jaustin72403 07:25 PM 11-09-2011
So I am now completely fed up and have lost all hope in this guy. I have read complaints in the past, and thought for sure my order was suffering from the same stuff. I ordered my drawers July 21, 2010, and have still not received. I am order #381.

I have made numerous email attempts to figure out what the status is or has been over the past year and a half, but have gotten no response. At first, he was very responsive but now nothing. I gave him upwards of $100 for my order, and I still have nothing.

I guess I am posting this in the hopes that he sees, but I don't expect him to. I am very disappointed that I never got my drawers, and am wondering how he can continue to churn out drawers for everyone else but mine were missed.

I became a member just to post this. Thanks for listening.
Sauer Grapes 07:31 PM 11-09-2011
Do a search on here and you will see that there is one email address that works for him and another that doesn't.

Try to find that email address, and use it instead of the one you are using.
icehog3 10:13 PM 11-09-2011
Welcome to the Asylum, hope you joined for more reasons that just to make a complaint...plenty of other avenues to do that than on our forums. :-)
dwoodward 02:19 AM 11-10-2011
A lot of these threads turning up. Sorry to hear of your loss. I kind of wonder why you let it last for over a year tho... If I order something online, I am on the phone calling them every couple days, and if I don't get my product in good time, I call the bank or my credit card and get it reversed. Too late for that now tho.
ktblunden 08:00 AM 11-10-2011
Over a year is a really long wait and I don't blame you for being upset, but there has to be another way to try to get a hold of him rather than making a single post on a message board. Join the community, man.
poker 08:04 AM 11-10-2011
Originally Posted by ktblunden:
Over a year is a really long wait and I don't blame you for being upset, but there has to be another way to try to get a hold of him rather than joining the Asylum a year and a half after the fact for the sole reason of making a single post on a message board. Join the community, man.
Corrected it for you
bdgile 09:13 AM 11-11-2011
Man, I would be really upset... Sorry this happened to you.

PS. Enjoy your stay!
icehog3 10:22 AM 11-11-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Welcome to the Asylum, hope you joined for more reasons that just to make a complaint...plenty of other avenues to do that than on our forums. :-)
Guess not.
Volusianator 10:40 AM 11-11-2011
:-)

Originally Posted by jaustin72403:

I became a member just to post this.

icehog3 12:53 PM 11-11-2011
One more :-), and I think we are done here.
Up