Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Any of you inmates heading to IPCPR?
Stinky 12:16 AM 08-12-2010
Went to Dos Jeffe's. . . and, it was very crowded. Great turnout with impressive number of (big name) cigar executives! We'll be looking for another (even bigger) turn-out next year in Las Vegas. Plan to attend! This has some great potential!
[Reply]
ucubed 08:52 AM 08-12-2010
I was looking for a thread like this... S0leful0ne, scottishsmoker, myself and pf721 are all here
[Reply]
Blueface 09:13 AM 08-12-2010
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Go to Dragos for dinner. it's not that far from Don Leoncio's shop. Get the charbroiled oysters.
Metairie.......Drago's.........I think of 17th St?
Man I love that place.
My car drives itself there from the Marriott right on the lake a few blocks away.
I dare anyone to try to eat less than a dozen.
I usually do at least two dozens by myself and thank goodness a dozen is a baker's dozen and I get that 13th one.:-)
I have yet to find any Oyster, anywhere, that tastes anywhere as good as Drago's.
[Reply]
guado 05:19 PM 08-13-2010
Originally Posted by ucubed:
I was looking for a thread like this... S0leful0ne, scottishsmoker, myself and pf721 are all here
I saw S0leful0ne one there on wednesday briefly. I felt like an ass cause I was waiting for the rep and he got attacked by 3 of his accounts. Between waiting on him to finally be done I had to run across the floor and didnt have a chance to talk. Sucked. Oh well. wish I had your guys' #'s. We were out with Rocky till 5am that night.
[Reply]
thebayratt 05:55 PM 08-13-2010
I saw Stinky there and probly a few others.. just didn't recognize them~

Was a good show and really enjoyed the herfs and parties the evening time....
[Reply]
ucubed 06:16 PM 08-13-2010
Aldrin and myself finally got to meet Ian at Oliva. We also met Stinky at Dos Jefes at the TBOTL cocktail hour on Wednesday with Old Boar
[Reply]
guado 07:30 PM 08-13-2010
Aldrin and myself finally got to meet Ian at Oliva. We also met Stinky at Dos Jefes at the TBOTL cocktail hour on Wednesday with Old Boar
Did you get hooked up with an Oliva bag with goodies? :-)
[Reply]
warren G. 08:53 PM 08-13-2010
Aww man..I really wish I wasn't so busy this week. I hope Stinky and all my fellow BOTL had a good time in New Orleans. Drago's is pretty darn good. There's a real nice B&M by there, sometime I would drop by after a great meal @ Drago's.
[Reply]
thebayratt 09:08 PM 08-13-2010
Then more than likely you saw or probly met me... I spent most the time at the bar bc it was getting pretty crowded in the back..
[Reply]
guado 01:47 PM 08-14-2010
I never found the Viaje booth while there. I was kinda upset.

Although Dion did hook it up with a CANDELA Holy Lance. Blast of cinnamon. Totally weird but awesome! LOL
[Reply]
thebayratt 01:50 PM 08-14-2010
Originally Posted by guado:
I never found the Viaje booth while there. I was kinda upset.

Although Dion did hook it up with a CANDELA Holy Lance. Blast of cinnamon. Totally weird but awesome! LOL
Viaje was right across the aisles from Dion.... Between Dion, Gran Habano, and Kristoff. Right across from the 7-20-4 Cigars.
We got a good interview with him that I shot hope to post it on the site soon.
[Reply]
thebayratt 01:52 PM 08-14-2010
Here is a link to a few pics I took @ IPCPR...
Not all are of the show, some are from the Herfs afterwards.

http://s820.photobucket.com/albums/z...R%20in%20NOLA/
[Reply]
guado 03:11 PM 08-14-2010
Originally Posted by thebayratt:
Viaje was right across the aisles from Dion.... Between Dion, Gran Habano, and Kristoff. Right across from the 7-20-4 Cigars.
We got a good interview with him that I shot hope to post it on the site soon.
musta been a real small booth. Oh well.
[Reply]
thebayratt 06:00 PM 08-14-2010
Originally Posted by guado:
musta been a real small booth. Oh well.
O yeh... it was one "booth" two tables on a corner with Andre and another guy.... bout it. But he said he did will.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up