Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>How to deal with poor service?
Swif 08:02 PM 02-10-2012
Yes bigger then a bread box, I can appreciate joking with suspense, and yes I feel like I am blue in the face with the company.

This in no way is a joke by me, nor am I looking for attention or to try and ruin a company.

I have posted to try and vent, get options, call attention to the company as they are a vendor here, and hope to resolve my problem.

As you can see I have not posted on here for some time as I did not want to come to this point. I have been able to relax and not blow up here and trash the company due to reacting to anger.
Swif 08:06 PM 02-10-2012
fencefixer is not the person I am dealing with. i am sorry to give that impression. I was just agreeing with his statement.

As far as emails I would only do that to show both sides and show that I am not overly picky and I am not being unreasonable, and that I am someone who buys an item then want to return it.

I have given a break down of what has taken place and have been truthful with what has taken place.
fencefixer 08:09 PM 02-10-2012
backwoods357 09:50 PM 02-10-2012
Originally Posted by Swif:
I will hold releasing the company and product to see what out come may come in the next few weeks. If nothing then I will release the information as well as emails that I have sent and received.

As I sated I have received more emails in the last hour then in the last 3 months from the owner.
Please excuse my tone, I just don't like this format, I feel this whole thread is just a threat to trash the vendor if you don't get a refund. If/when this vendor does cut you a check you are just planning on telling us nothing and considering the issue done? If you have been in regular contact with this person about the issue for a year it's time to pm a mod or just bring it forward and let them explain. :-)
Swif 10:19 PM 02-10-2012
Originally Posted by backwoods357:
Please excuse my tone, I just don't like this format, I feel this whole thread is just a threat to trash the vendor if you don't get a refund. If/when this vendor does cut you a check you are just planning on telling us nothing and considering the issue done? If you have been in regular contact with this person about the issue for a year it's time to pm a mod or just bring it forward and let them explain. :-)
You are free to speak you mind as am I. If I just wanted to trash the vendor I would had given a name and not worried about it a long time ago.

If I do get my refund I will let the community know I did receive my refund. Hopefully the refund takes place soon so I do not feel as if I have to name the vender and person.

I have not had regular contact with the vender as stated. As far a pm a mod about my transaction, what will that do?

I also stated that I have been truthful and if that is in question and I feel the need to release communications for the vendor and my self to protect my name and my word I will do so with no worries.

:-)
CigarNut 10:21 PM 02-10-2012
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Great Picture of Huy!
ysr_racer 12:20 AM 02-11-2012
I'm going to guess it's a humidor. What else can it be?

I'm going to guess you had it made, and it didn't meet your expectations.

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=51709
icehog3 12:23 AM 02-11-2012
Originally Posted by ysr_racer:
I'm going to guess it's a humidor. What else can it be?

I'm going to guess you had it made, and it didn't meet your expectations.
Congrats, you win the toaster. :-)
smelvis 01:20 AM 02-11-2012
I bet a Humidor? any one want to give odds?

oops a little late as usual. LOL
sevans105 01:36 AM 02-11-2012
Is it a humidor?

Oh...guessed already. Crap. No toaster for me.

:-)
fencefixer 04:30 AM 02-11-2012
I'd like to make sure that people understand that I AM NOT THE VENDOR. I have nothing to do with this!

I'm just a guy from Ohio!!
14holestogie 05:02 AM 02-11-2012
Originally Posted by fencefixer:
I'd like to make sure that people understand that I AM NOT THE VENDOR. I have nothing to do with this!

I'm just a guy from Ohio!!
That sounds just like something a vendor trying to shirk his responsibilities would say. :-):-)

I'm about this close to blowing this case wide open. :-)
MurphysLaw 05:37 AM 02-11-2012

I have posted to try and vent, get options, call attention to the company as they are a vendor here, and hope to resolve my problem.
How are you going to call attention to the company if you won't name them? It may also help if you posted some photos of the issues so others can see what the problem is.
Stephen 07:15 AM 02-11-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Congrats, you win the toaster. :-)
Drats, I was hoping to win a humidor I wasn't completely satisfied with.:-)
jluck 09:41 AM 02-11-2012
It's a nice one too. "Out of this world".:-)
TXRebel 12:42 PM 02-11-2012
BlindedByScience 12:50 PM 02-11-2012
If I just wanted to trash the vendor I would had given a name and not worried about it a long time ago.
If you tell the honest truth about what happened and how it happened, it's not "trashing" the vendor, it's being honest with your BOTL's and could prevent another from making an expensive mistake. Best case the vendor steps up and makes it right to your satisfaction. There is another possibility....

Honestly, after the two threads you created (and seem to have deleted the pics) IMHO I think it's time to own up to who it is and offer some value to the community. Anything else feels like whining....

B.B.S.
hotreds 12:53 PM 02-11-2012
Zeuceone 12:56 PM 02-11-2012
Originally Posted by hotreds:
pnoon 12:57 PM 02-11-2012
Let's try and get this back on topic.
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up