Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 8910
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 4
OLS 10:18 AM 12-04-2014
After watching 7 & 8 back to back last night, I am probably done with this show.
I DO give em credit for not trying the BS cliff-hanger episode thing with episode 8,
but I just think the show itself seems spent. Its not that they don't have the right
to do it the way they wish, but they are NOT compelling me to come back.
That sounds stupid having just said I hate cliff-hangers, but there doesn't seem to be
much to care about going forward. I was hoping that Beth would get comfortable in this
new life on the road and just bust out that bikini she found while out looking for baby
formula, lol. Now the only thing she'll be busting out is maggots. I am glad we have a
new hot girl rolling with the group, and I have liked Abraham since Band of Brothers.
We'll see, I doubt I will abandon it, but its easier and easier each half-season to say
F it.
[Reply]
GTsetGO 02:47 PM 12-04-2014
[Reply]
Victor808 06:30 PM 02-04-2015
The midseason premier is starting next week I believe!
[Reply]
hammondc 06:58 PM 02-04-2015
Yessss.....

LOTS filmed within one mile of my house this season. Neat to see stuff I see everyday
[Reply]
irratebass 06:25 AM 02-05-2015
3 DAYS!!!!! & Don't forget afterwards the premiere of Better Call Saul!!!! :-)

I have been re-reading the comics (I never finished them, especially after the show started), wow I really REALLY hope they introduce a new character that Kirkman teased about on Talking dead last mid season.
[Reply]
Victor808 02:03 PM 02-06-2015
I stopped the comics around Negan. I'll probably pick up again after that thread has been resolved. I couldn't handle the cliffhangers. :-)

Should we start a new thread? I mean were not on season 4 any longer....
[Reply]
irratebass 07:48 AM 02-07-2015
Originally Posted by Victor808:
I stopped the comics around Negan. I'll probably pick up again after that thread has been resolved. I couldn't handle the cliffhangers. :-)

Should we start a new thread? I mean were not on season 4 any longer....
Yeah, new thread needs to be had......I am caught up on the comics now......Holy Chit!!!! :-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 8910
Up