Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Entertainment>"True Detective"
Chainsaw13 06:58 AM 05-14-2014
I binge watched the entire season yesterday, while home sick from work. Damn, that's a good show. Can't wait for next season.
[Reply]
CRIMPS 03:57 PM 05-27-2014
Apparently, True Detective season 2 will have three lead detective characters. Still waiting on the names. Casting begins in June, so it shouldn't be too long, now.

Apparently, the show will be filmed in some of the lesser known areas of California (Not LA).
[Reply]
CRIMPS 10:26 AM 06-12-2014
http://time.com/2864862/true-detective-season/

Die.
[Reply]
CRIMPS 12:54 PM 07-15-2015
Season 2 bump, episode 4 bump.

What a weird season. What a CRAZY ASS shootout!
[Reply]
Angry_Pirate 01:53 PM 07-15-2015
Originally Posted by CRIMPS:
Season 2 bump, episode 4 bump.

What a weird season. What a CRAZY ASS shootout!
Yes it was, I'm wondering if there will be a shift in the plot now or if someone will go rogue.

The reviews said that the series kind of started off slow and then took off after the first few episodes. I like it but my wife seems less interested than in the first season.
[Reply]
bkv04fsu 12:55 PM 08-11-2015
Loved Season 2!! Hoping for another season from Nic and HBO.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 01:33 PM 08-11-2015
I don't know... There were things liked and a good amount of things that they could have done better. For example, it would have been nice to see Rachel McAdams boob :-)
[Reply]
bkv04fsu 01:39 PM 08-11-2015
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
I don't know... There were things liked and a good amount of things that they could have done better. For example, it would have been nice to see Rachel McAdams boob :-)
Haha! I know man, such a tease. We got two great hard nipple shots, though. :-)
[Reply]
bkv04fsu 01:57 PM 08-11-2015
I did find it interesting how Ani went from smoking a "f***ing e-cigarette" to the real thing in the course of the season.
[Reply]
icehog3 06:42 PM 08-11-2015
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
I didn't even realize she only had one boob.

I liked it. Not as intriguing or enveloping as the first season, but still one of the better shows on TV this year.
[Reply]
bkv04fsu 06:57 PM 08-11-2015
There has been a lot of good and bad reviews about the season. Too much comparison to the first season has created a dislike of season 2. If someone were to watch season 2 without seeing season 1, they would feel like the second season was incredible. Season 2 just had too much to live up too. Just my 2 cents.
[Reply]
CRIMPS 08:11 PM 08-11-2015
Yeah, I was so excited for Season 2, knowing that it probably wasn't going to live up to season 1 and also knowing just about everything was going to be completely different. I enjoyed it. I would give it a 7. :-)

What I didn't expect is how unimpressed I was with Vince Vaughn's acting. That finale, walking through the desert... I thought that was terrible. On the other side, I thought the dynamic trio were fantastic. Taylor Kitch should be cast in more of these types of roles.
[Reply]
bkv04fsu 08:21 PM 08-11-2015
I agree, Vaughn did a fantastic job. I was actually really struck by the desert scenergy
Powerful and raw. He was true till the end.
[Reply]
drjammer 07:34 AM 08-12-2015
Wife and I enjoyed season 2 as well, very different from season 1 and we can't wait for season 3 :-)
[Reply]
CRIMPS 12:29 PM 08-12-2015
Originally Posted by bkv04fsu:
I agree, Vaughn did a fantastic job. I was actually really struck by the desert scenergy
Powerful and raw. He was true till the end.
Then it sounds like you disagree :-)

Disagreeing with a member that has more posts than you do is forbidden, here. Did you not read the rules? :-)

:-) :-)
[Reply]
CRIMPS 12:31 PM 08-12-2015
I am already starting to think about the next season. Which city and what type of story will be featured? Also, who will be chosen for the cast?
[Reply]
bkv04fsu 12:43 PM 08-12-2015

Disagreeing with a member that has more posts than you do is forbidden, here. Did you not read the rules? :-)

:-) :-)
Haha, my mistake :-)
[Reply]
bkv04fsu 12:45 PM 08-12-2015
I am already starting to think about the next season. Which city and what type of story will be featured? Also, who will be chosen for the cast?
Who knows, could go the big city route like New York or something.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:30 PM 08-12-2015
Redondo Beach. Starring Mickey Rourke, Jamie Kennedy, and Flo from Progressive insurance.
[Reply]
kydsid 07:46 PM 08-12-2015

Disagreeing with a member that has more posts than you do is forbidden, here. Did you not read the rules?
Tie breaker, I don't agree with you and have more posts too :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up