Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 171 of 231
« First < 71121161169170171 172173181221 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:58 AM 01-30-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be heading to Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. The long awaited 2020 NASCAR season is right around the corner. Speed Week starts next Friday the 7th with ARCA practice:

https://us.motorsport.com/nascar-cup...edule/4600636/

This is one of my favorite times of the year sports wise (not counting the cold temperatures), NHL just had their All Star game, NASCAR starting up for the season and the MLB Spring Training about to begin. Enjoy all we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 01-31-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the place was packed and and all. It's Superbowl weekend which means a lot of folks will out and about. The NY Rangers take on the Detroit Red Wings tonight and tomorrow evening which is always a good match up. Enjoy everyone and definitely remember to be safe out there........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:53 AM 02-03-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. It was a great weekend overall: spend Saturday at the cigar shop with the fellas; congrats to the NY Rangers for beating the Detroit Red Wings back to back; and a huge congrats to the KC Chiefs on winning the Superbowl last night. The NY Rangers take on the Dallas Stars tonight at 1900 (7 pm) and then the Toronto Maple Leafs Wednesday evening. I hope you all have a great week and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 02-04-2020
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always. I see that the NY Rangers lost last night 5 - 3, lets turn this around fellas and beat the Maple Le​​​​afs tomorrow night. In roughly 2 weeks, a number of us are flying down to "The Great Smoke" in West Palm Beach: http://www.thegreatsmoke.com/

If any of you are planning to attend this year, let me know. Enjoy your day everyone....... :-)

We're planning on hitting a few of the events that are planned for that week, The Great Smoke (TGS) 2020 Schedule:
THURSDAY: FREE TGS Kickoff Party hosted by Espinosa Cigars! Come on out and enjoy food, cigar specials, major prizes and more! – Thursday, February 20th @ 6pm – Smoke Inn West Palm Beach.
FRIDAY: FREE Pre-Event Party hosted by Rocky Patel Cigars! Food, drinks, cigar specials and more! – Friday, February 21st @ 6pm – Smoke Inn Boynton Beach.
SATURDAY: Main Event – featuring cigars, beer, spirits, food, and more! – Saturday, February 22nd @ 1-5pm – South Florida Fairgrounds.
SATURDAY: FREE Afterparty at Smoke Inn West Palm Beach – hosted by Robert Holt of Southern Draw Cigars! – Saturday, February 22nd @ 7pm – Smoke Inn West Palm Beach. ​​​

[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 02-05-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". I hope you all have a great day and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:14 AM 02-06-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Congrats to the NY Rangers for their win over the Toronto Maple Leafs last night 5 - 3. They'll be back at it tomorrow night against the Buffalo Sabres starting at 1900 (7 pm). Enjoy your day everyone and we hope a few of the local S/BOTL can join us tonight....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:52 AM 02-07-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, the place was packed and top shelf cigars were being burned. The NASCAR season starts this weekend in Daytona with Speedweek (see schedule):

https://www.nascar.com/weekend-sched...ional-Speedway

The NY Rangers will be hittin' the ice tonight against the Buffalo Sabres which should be a good one. Enjoy the weekend all and I hope you get to smoke a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 02-10-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday already. We had another great weekend: Friday evening, we had a number of our friends over for a dinner party; Saturday, went to the cigar shop for a while and then had our sponsored Cadet over for dinner; yesterday, we went to the Newburgh Brewery to support another great Cause and then went out to dinner to close out the weekend. Congrats to the NY Rangers on winning yesterday and the sparks were flying in yesterday NASCAR race to start the season: https://www.nascar.com/news-media/20...?minutetv=true Here's the full Speedweek schedule that'll continue through to next Sunday's Daytona 500: https://www.nascar.com/weekend-sched...ional-Speedway. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 02-11-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's kickin'. The NY Rangers take on the Winnipeg Jets this evening at 2000 (8 pm) and the MLB pitchers and catchers begin to arrive at Spring Training. Have a great day all and I hope you get to enjoy a favorite or two some time during this week....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:35 AM 02-12-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". Congrats to the NY Rangers on another win last night with a score of 4 - 1. They'll be back at it tomorrow evening at 2000 (8 pm) again, this time against the Minnesota Wild. Have a great day everyone and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:49 AM 02-13-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. The NASCAR Twin Duels (determine the starting lineup for this Sunday's Daytona 500) will be on which start at 1900 (7 pm):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluegreen_Vacations_Duel

The NY Rangers will be on as well which starts an hour later. Should be a fun night at the cigar shop, I hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 02-14-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Valentine's Day Friday. We had a great time last night at Schlesinger's, my buddy Sean Keever from Big Guns BBQ hung out with us as well. Congrats to the two winners of the NASCAR Twin Duels, now we know the entire line up for Sunday's Daytona 500. Congrats to the NY Rangers on another win, they'll be back at it tonight against the Columbus Blue Jackets starting at 1900 (7 pm). Also this evening, the NASCAR truck series live from Daytona will start at 1930 (7:30 pm) which should be fast and furious. Beth and I are headed out for a nice Valentine's dinner tonight at one of our favorite restaurants, the North Plank Road Tavern. They are hosting a special Valentine's Day Prix Fixe:

https://www.facebook.com/events/180346859866260/

I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:57 AM 02-18-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday (only for 2 days as we are flying to Florida tomorrow afternoon). We had a great weekend: relaxed around the house quite a bit; watched the Daytona 500 start on Sunday and finish yesterday as a result of a rain delay. Congrats to Denny Hamlin for getting the checkered flag and prayers go out to Ryan Newman as he was in a bad crash and was transported to a nearby hospital:

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/20...n-daytona-500/

I hope all of you have a great week and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:32 AM 02-19-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". A few of us are flying down to Florida today to enjoy the warm weather and be apart of "The Great Smoke":

http://www.thegreatsmoke.com/

We'll be hitting a number of the events and also take a trip down to Miami on Friday and see some friends at a few of the cigar shops. I'll be stopping in throughout the week and you'll see me post on Facebook as well. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 02-24-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday after an incredible 5 days in sunny, southern Florida. We smoke a boat load of cigars; visited the Perdomo headquarters as well as the Alec Bradley headquarters where we were treated as family at both locations; had a great day at "The Great Smoke" where got to see a lot of dear friends to include Rudy Giuliani, aka: the Mayor; lastly, got to spend 5 days with 4 of my best friends sharing this incredible experience. I got to see the NASCAR race yesterday on the flight home courtesy of JetBlue, congrats to Joey Logano on the win and all. Enjoy your week all and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 02-25-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we have a couple of days of rain coming our way here in the Hudson Valley. According to NOAA, we have quite a bit of rain heading our way followed up with a cold front through the weekend:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...6#.XlT5-Kl7mi4

The NY Rangers take on the NY Islanders tonight starting at 1900 (7 pm), always a great game against another local team. Enjoy everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:44 AM 02-26-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the NY Rangers as the beat the NY Islanders 4 - 3 in overtime last night, they'll be back at it taking on the Montreal Canadiens tomorrow evening. The weather guessers were spot on this time as it rained overnight and they are predicting the same throughout today into tomorrow. Stay dry all and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 02-27-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. They'll have the NY Rangers / Montreal Canadians game on which is always a great rivalry. Enjoy everyone and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:49 AM 02-28-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, the usual suspects were there as well as a few old faces we haven't seen in a while. Congrats to the NY Rangers on their win last night, they'll be back at it this evening at 1900 (7 pm) against the Philadelphia Flyers. The NASCAR racers are in Fontana, CA this weekend with races tomorrow and Sunday. I hope all you have a relaxing weekend and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:13 AM 03-02-2020
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's back to work Monday. We had another great weekend overall: Relaxed at home Friday evening with Beth; Saturday - went to the cigar shop to smoke a couple while Beth was at home cooking a Turkey and all the fixin's; yesterday, we did some shopping and then came home to watch the NASCAR race. Congrats to Alex Bowman driving the #88 Chevrolet and taking the checkered flag. The NY Rangers didn't fair so well the weekend, they lost back to back games and both against the Philadelphia Flyers. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 171 of 231
« First < 71121161169170171 172173181221 > Last »
Up