Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Picked up a few sticks
OLS 05:54 PM 06-14-2011
Problem is Jessie, you wean a guy off the ten dollar specials, they discover the great 4-5 dollar cigars and their
reasoning is, "If a 4 dollar cigar can be this good, there is no reason that a 2 dollar cigar has to be that bad".
And that's the trap.
[Reply]
maninblack 09:17 PM 06-14-2011
The best 2 buck stick I have is the gran habano vintage 2002 robusto's. Excellent cheap smokes.
[Reply]
Flounder 09:28 PM 06-14-2011
Originally Posted by maninblack:
The best 2 buck stick I have is the gran habano vintage 2002 robusto's. Excellent cheap smokes.
I'll check it out. And I've been waiting for you to hit one of my threads. Just wanted to let you know that I love your avi, I have it as a 24" x 36" poster in my room.
[Reply]
big a 07:10 AM 06-15-2011
Originally Posted by Flounder:
I'm not sure. Forgot to check the box, not sure if the label will tell me. I live between work and the cigar shop, so I dropped it in my humi on the way back to work.
I see, the band should tell you. But regardless of what you got they are all alright smokes IMO
[Reply]
maninblack 08:06 AM 06-15-2011
Originally Posted by Flounder:
I'll check it out. And I've been waiting for you to hit one of my threads. Just wanted to let you know that I love your avi, I have it as a 24" x 36" poster in my room.
Thanks!! I'm a huge JC fan and this is my favorite picture of him. Wish I had the original.
[Reply]
Flounder 07:08 PM 06-15-2011
Absolutely atrocious. Just tried to smoke that Mexican Segundos and it was awful. Out of the wrapper it smelled like ****. Just tasted like burning with a mix of burning grass. When I'd slow some out my nose it smelled like a cross between burning grass and the dead, wet grass that's composting.

It burned not in like an orange glow, but in a weird red. And rather than ashing white, it just turned black and a realllllyyy dark gray.

It was disgusting, and I put it out long before it was done... Maybe only burned 1/2 inch of it, if that.
[Reply]
Sherlockholms 07:23 PM 06-15-2011
Lol, well I hope the other two are winners for you Ethan!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up