Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>I need a kick a$$ cigar
tenbaseg 09:15 AM 05-17-2010
Camacho Triple Maduro. That can give you "the stare".
[Reply]
Volt 10:50 AM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
Maybe you should go for a different approach -- you smoke the cigars and puke on him :-)
Hmm lets not and say I did - no fun for me :-)
[Reply]
HK3- 11:11 AM 05-17-2010
You need to find something strong and also in a large format like a diadema or "A" size. Maybe something like an Opus A or the EL Cobre if you can find one. How's about a gorilla finger? Those taste like sh*t from what I hear and that could do the trick? :-)
[Reply]
Volt 11:22 AM 05-17-2010
I like him and he is way bigger than me - no GF's. I do like your thinking though.
[Reply]
issues 11:31 AM 05-17-2010
JdN Antano Dark Corojo.

Steve Saka of Drew Estates described it as a "nicotine I.V. drip".
[Reply]
neoflex 11:34 AM 05-17-2010
I tend to smoke heavier smokes and thought the F had some nice spice but didn't seem to be overwhelming strong. Last one I smoked was at a herf following a Tat Red Tubo and Liga 9 Beli so maybe that's why I wasn't effected by it. There aren't too many sticks that I have had lately that have had me filling ill. The last stick I had that I thought was a super spice bomb was the Liga Flying Pig though. Not enough to make me sick but enough for me to stop from time to time and say, "Wow, that's a strong stick." May not make him ill but if you get him to smoke on an empty stomach it may be the one to do the trick. Either that of the LFD Oscuro Especial on an empty stomach. That stick did it to me a few years back but I blame myself for smoking a spicy stick of that size without anything to eat. When I did finally eat it was not pretty. :-) Good luck!
[Reply]
bobarian 11:54 AM 05-17-2010
Litto Gomez Diez Chisel Puro
JdN Dark Antano
Camacho Diploma 11/18
El Cobre Churchill
LFD Cheroot
Opus X Power Ranger
[Reply]
Volt 11:59 AM 05-17-2010
Thanks guys, I'll start picking up a few and post if any get his attention.
[Reply]
mithrilG60 01:03 PM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
I tend to smoke heavier smokes and thought the F had some nice spice but didn't seem to be overwhelming strong.
I'd agree with this, but I also can't think of any cigar that's ever given me a nicotine rush. LFD Chisel maduro's, Cain F's, MX2's, JdN Antano beli's... they're all strong cigars but nicotine rush? No really. Guess I just don't absorb a huge amount through my mouth.

Now the time that my buddy caught me with something funny in mid-puff on a Monte #2 which ended up in me inhaling the entire draw by mistake..... I felt very ill for about 10min after that. Been 7 years since I quit cigarettes, apparently my lungs aren't as toughen/scared as they used to be.
[Reply]
Starscream 01:15 PM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by Volt:
Ok, I have a friend that has handled any level of nic cigar I have tossed at him.. Now my goal is to see what will get him sweating. This weekend he smoke a LFD Chisel and a Cain F back to back? I need recommendations on what to toss at him next. A JdN Antano? I can't smoke a full on nic cigar so my experience with them is limited.
If your friend smokes cigarettes, then there is probably no cigar that will make him sweat. El Rico Habano is one of the strongest that I've had. A lot of good suggestions in this thread also.:-)
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 01:21 PM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
Maybe you should go for a different approach -- you smoke the cigars and puke on him :-)
LMAO!

From my own deductions (they might not be right) nicotine brings down your blood sugar somehow (maybe by stimulating the body to create more insulin) thus making you hypoglycemic (low blood sugar). The sweats, nausea, headache etc. is a side effect of low blood sugar. Thats why sugary drinks, choclate etc makes you feel better, as it returns you to a normal blood sugar level. It is also why diabetic cigar smokers have to be fairly careful about how much they smoke or herf.

Again, this is just my take on it. I am not a registered, licensed anything so take everything I say with a grain of salt. Kosher salt. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 01:33 PM 05-17-2010
I looked at all these suggestions, and I'm obviously a big fat nicotine slob.
A fresh Anejo #49 and a fresh El Original Toro Maduro are probably enough to sit him on his ass. El Cobre, not so much unless it's nice and wet.
An Oliva S or Oliva O, barnyard fresh and soaking wet should make him chunk.
I've only ever got a nic buzz three times. Once when I was about 10 years old on Copenhagen, once on a fresh Anejo, and once on fresh Cohiba cigarettes. Had to smoke three back to back, but I got gooned. It was awesome. :-)
[Reply]
issues 01:36 PM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
If your friend smokes cigarettes, then there is probably no cigar that will make him sweat. El Rico Habano is one of the strongest that I've had. A lot of good suggestions in this thread also.:-)
I have heard this before; I need to give one of those a shot some day...
[Reply]
DocLogic77 01:38 PM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by HK3-:
You need to find something strong and also in a large format like a diadema or "A" size. Maybe something like an Opus A or the EL Cobre if you can find one. How's about a gorilla finger? Those taste like sh*t from what I hear and that could do the trick? :-)
He's trying to make him green...not poison the poor guy. Geez. :-)
[Reply]
T.G 01:43 PM 05-17-2010
Camacho Coyolar (aka Black) toro or robusto (the early releases were brutal)
Opus X Petit Lancero
JdN Antano Machito
LGD Chisel Maduro

If you can find some old El Cobres, before they cut the ligero down, they had some kick.

Or you can just ask him to speed herf a Fonseca (N/C) in under 10 minutes and that'll probably kick his ass.
[Reply]
Volt 02:11 PM 05-17-2010
I did hear though that you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
LMAO!

From my own deductions (they might not be right) nicotine brings down your blood sugar somehow (maybe by stimulating the body to create more insulin) thus making you hypoglycemic (low blood sugar). The sweats, nausea, headache etc. is a side effect of low blood sugar. Thats why sugary drinks, choclate etc makes you feel better, as it returns you to a normal blood sugar level. It is also why diabetic cigar smokers have to be fairly careful about how much they smoke or herf.

Again, this is just my take on it. I am not a registered, licensed anything so take everything I say with a grain of salt. Kosher salt. :-)

[Reply]
yourchoice 02:18 PM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by bobarian:
Litto Gomez Diez Chisel Puro
:-) Litto's Diez line is the strongest I've ever had...even think it was the Chisel Puro. Wow.
[Reply]
kelmac07 03:22 PM 05-17-2010
Essencia is the only stick that made me cry...all three times I torched one too. :-) :-)
[Reply]
captain53 03:59 PM 05-17-2010
La Gloria Cubana Serie R #7 Maduro is the stoutest thing I know of by far and I have tried most of the ones others have suggested. The LFD Double Chisel and Camacho Triple are baby smokes compared to this monster.:-)

If that one does not work then you better just get him some MD-20-20 or some Everclear and give up on smoking him to stupidity.
[Reply]
Dunkel 04:57 PM 05-17-2010
Some folks just have high nic tolerance. I've never had any cigar make me sweat or puke. I've had a few that gave me hiccups, but nothing has made me sick. I've smoked most of the strong cigars mentioned in this thread.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up