Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
All Cigar Discussion>I need a kick a$$ cigar
Volt 07:09 AM 05-17-2010
Ok, I have a friend that has handled any level of nic cigar I have tossed at him.. Now my goal is to see what will get him sweating. This weekend he smoke a LFD Chisel and a Cain F back to back? I need recommendations on what to toss at him next. A JdN Antano? I can't smoke a full on nic cigar so my experience with them is limited.
[Reply]
Patrick B 07:16 AM 05-17-2010
Might as well quit if he handled those two with no problem. Doesn't sound like he's gonna break a sweat period.
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:20 AM 05-17-2010
Make him smoke those 2 cigars back to back on an empty stomach when he first wakes up and he must drink water. No sugar allowed.

He will feel it :-)
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 07:26 AM 05-17-2010
El Cobre is pretty stout.

MCS
[Reply]
wayner123 07:26 AM 05-17-2010
Are you willing to go the custom roll route? If so, give Habanos Torres a call and tell him what you want.

Also, is he drinking alcohol when smoking these? If not, what is he drinking?
[Reply]
Volt 07:26 AM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Make him smoke those 2 cigars back to back on an empty stomach when he first wakes up and he must drink water. No sugar allowed.

He will feel it :-)

Prolly not.... He usually is spitting out a piece of nic gum so he can light up a stick.... Now it's to the point I gotta find something that will get his attention :-) His comment on the Cain F was - tasty.... I'd of been puking and sweating.
[Reply]
Volt 07:26 AM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:

MCS

TKS, I'll look it up.
[Reply]
Volt 07:27 AM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by wayner123:
Are you willing to go the custom roll route? If so, give Habanos Torres a call and tell him what you want.

Also, is he drinking alcohol when smoking these? If not, what is he drinking?

Usually bourbon
[Reply]
JJG 07:29 AM 05-17-2010
I never understood how the sugar helps. can someone explain?

(and sorry for the thread jack :-))
[Reply]
mariogolbee 07:34 AM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by JJG:

It has something to do with the nicotine, insulin, and glucose. There's an explanation somewhere on here about it. Don't have time right now to look for it so I apologize for the half-azz response.

I can usually smoke some pretty strong sticks but recently I smoked an Oliva V Especial followed about an hour later by an Opus X Petite Lancero. I wasn't feeling so great afterwards.
[Reply]
Volt 07:38 AM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by JJG:

I have no idea but can attest to it's effects. It works, specifically chocolate. I always try to have some at the shed herf in case it's needed. It soothes the stomache, nerves, etc and lets you keep on smoking.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 07:43 AM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:

MCS
but drybox them first! That makes a huge difference.

Get that big torpedo from Joya de Nic antano too. I saw Simon shake after one of those once.
[Reply]
Volt 07:47 AM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
but drybox them first! That makes a huge difference.

Get that big torpedo from Joya de Nic antano too. I saw Simon shake after one of those once.
Ok, now we are talking - if it can make Simon shake that is what I am looking for. :-) These are two peas in a pod as to the same profile.
[Reply]
JohnE1000 08:18 AM 05-17-2010
antano
[Reply]
alwayslit 08:21 AM 05-17-2010
opus power ranger or tat t110
[Reply]
newlifetaxidermy 08:34 AM 05-17-2010
The strongest I have personally smoked is the LFD Cheroot. This is an empire cigars exclusive 100% Ligero cigar. It is sort of rough and innocent looking, but the cheroot blows the others mentioned here out of the water. PM uncelnino and he can set you up.
[Reply]
DocLogic77 08:52 AM 05-17-2010
I have to agree about the Opus Power Ranger...those suckers give me palpitations.

But, I'll tell you the Party 898v is no joke.
[Reply]
DropTheE 08:56 AM 05-17-2010
Some people are just like that with cigars. They can handle the goods while you are laying on the couch sleeping off the nic rush!!!
[Reply]
Volt 09:00 AM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by DropTheE:
Some people are just like that with cigars. They can handle the goods while you are laying on the couch sleeping off the nic rush!!!
This is going to be the case, I just have to see if I can get him green :-) It will be fun trying though.
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:02 AM 05-17-2010
Maybe you should go for a different approach -- you smoke the cigars and puke on him :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up