Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Bought a Viaje Skull & Cross Bones
TripleF 08:06 AM 05-16-2010
Looks like a TAT T110.

Anybody ever had one of these?
[Reply]
alwayslit 08:08 AM 05-16-2010
Petite edmundo too. Had one yesterday and they are worth the hype...imho.
[Reply]
darkninja67 08:22 AM 05-16-2010
Have not had one but it seems a lot of guys here are buying them if you check out the NC purchase thread.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 10:06 AM 05-16-2010
I have never seen one, but I am curious. Hopefully I can pick one up when I am stateside.
[Reply]
cigarlvr 11:09 AM 05-16-2010
They look and sound like a great cigar
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 11:14 AM 05-16-2010
Originally Posted by cigarlvr:
They look and sound like a great cigar
You sir, are correct!

I have had the privilege to smoke several of these and thought this stick was great. I was lucky enough to grab a box plus 7 more, so I am set. If anyone has ever smoked a Tatuaje Cohete, they are pretty much the same size, just a tad bit bigger on the rg. As far as flavor wise, I thought these.... yeah, just damn good!
[Reply]
SkinsFanLarry 11:17 AM 05-16-2010
Originally Posted by alwayslit:
Petite edmundo too. Had one yesterday and they are worth the hype...imho.
I'm in agreement with Jim on this one!
[Reply]
Patrick B 05:02 AM 05-17-2010
Damn I missed this one.
[Reply]
danreeve 06:34 AM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by Patrick B:
Damn I missed this one.
working on it.
[Reply]
Patrick B 06:49 AM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by danreeve:
working on it.
Solid! :-)
[Reply]
JJG 07:35 AM 05-17-2010
I've never heard much discussion about Viaje here at CA until now. How are the Skull & Bones different from the regular lines? A local shop owner gave me an Oro to try and I thought it tasted like expensive tobacco, but a little boring. It was good, but I would pay what they're asking for the regular line.
[Reply]
NTA_Ben 11:36 PM 05-17-2010
Yea, I did a review of them. Great smoke. I'm begging Andre to make these a regular in the Viaje line.
[Reply]
JohnE1000 12:40 PM 05-18-2010
Viaje releases 2-3 limited release a year.
[Reply]
whodeeni 12:14 PM 05-23-2010
Jeff,

Which Oro Vitola did you smoke by chance?

That is a regular line cigar unless you were smoking the Reserva Oro
Originally Posted by JJG:
I've never heard much discussion about Viaje here at CA until now. How are the Skull & Bones different from the regular lines? A local shop owner gave me an Oro to try and I thought it tasted like expensive tobacco, but a little boring. It was good, but I would pay what they're asking for the regular line.

[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 01:56 PM 05-23-2010
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
You sir, are correct!

I have had the privilege to smoke several of these and thought this stick was great. I was lucky enough to grab a box plus 7 more, so I am set. If anyone has ever smoked a Tatuaje Cohete, they are pretty much the same size, just a tad bit bigger on the rg. As far as flavor wise, I thought these.... yeah, just damn good!
Rub it in! :-) :-)
[Reply]
JJG 02:47 PM 05-23-2010
Originally Posted by whodeeni:
Jeff,

Which Oro Vitola did you smoke by chance?

That is a regular line cigar unless you were smoking the Reserva Oro
reading my post now, I realize it wasn't quite clear. The Viaje I received was from the regular "Oro" line, not the skull n' bones. I was asking how the skulls, (which I haven't tried yet), compared to the regular line.
[Reply]
Up