Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Online Retailers
Tio Gato 03:43 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by shilala:
I'm disappointed my recommendation for boobs hasn't taken on more life.
Very disappointed.
(*) (*)

Will these do?:-)
[Reply]
shilala 04:43 PM 11-02-2015
That's a huge relief, my friend. Well done!!! :-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 05:26 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by shilala:
I'm disappointed my recommendation for boobs hasn't taken on more life.
Very disappointed.
Don't be disappointed Scott -- your statement was so perfect that we thought no more needed to be said. Boobs are a must. Period.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 05:38 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
Don't be disappointed Scott -- your statement was so perfect that we thought no more needed to be said. Boobs are a must. Period.
You keep the period, I'll take the boobs.
[Reply]
Weelok 06:58 PM 11-02-2015
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:15 PM 11-02-2015
I think I went to school with her. She was dating the QB of the team and rumor had it nailing the coach, who happened to be the QB's dad, wait no her name was Kirstin. God Bless her little soul, I wonder if she's on facebook...:-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 04:58 AM 11-03-2015
Biggest thing for me is a vendor/retailer knowing what is good in their stock. I ask my vendors "what the best cigar you have in "X" size?" That's the one I buy; figure that has to be a good box if that's the one they recommend.

That being said, it would be cool if some of them rated their stock honestly so I can make a better informed decision without all the questions to them.
[Reply]
rjerome 05:30 AM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Biggest thing for me is a vendor/retailer knowing what is good in their stock. I ask my vendors "what the best cigar you have in "X" size?" That's the one I buy; figure that has to be a good box if that's the one they recommend.

That being said, it would be cool if some of them rated their stock honestly so I can make a better informed decision without all the questions to them.
Thanks for the input
[Reply]
rjerome 05:31 AM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
Randy, you may have noticed that your original post did not go where you wanted it to go. You might want to go our Retailer section (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=116) and post an introduction.
I'll check it out, Thanks!
[Reply]
rjerome 05:33 AM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by Weelok:
I don't like overly flashy websites that are technically cool but make finding whT I want difficult. I actually like Tower Cigars website but not his lack of PooPail

PooFail support is a must for me and not the Dougherty method that is coded up on old websites that don't allow for mobile devices to work and only allows website access.

Mobile device support is a must however a mobile page is not and adds confusion so don't do a mobile only view. At least give the option to view on browser.

Hot links to sales are nice like at Atlantic Cigar.

Email to subscribers on new and upcoming releases is great.

Access to a live person to handle phone support is a must.

Flexible shipping options is good.

Summary, make it easy to buy from the site, avoid flashy gimmicks that distract me from buying.
Thank you for your input :-)!!!
[Reply]
Dave128 07:52 AM 11-03-2015
Scott had it right.....more boobs.
[Reply]
oldforge 12:39 AM 11-05-2015
Pet peeve--20% off offers with a list of a thousand brands of exclusions. Tell me what is on sale. Don't turn your site into click bait.

Want to be a hero--brave, maybe stupid, but the best: Violate the manufacturers minimum advertised price policies and offer great deals on non-house sticks.

Another peeve--closeout prices higher than the regular prices.

Want to be a hero--give big-time real discounts on your closeouts. Then they will move.

Another peeve--always give great reviews for your most expensive sticks.

Want to be a hero--give an honest assessment of price/value in any reviews you do.
[Reply]
rjerome 06:36 AM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by oldforge:
Pet peeve--20% off offers with a list of a thousand brands of exclusions. Tell me what is on sale. Don't turn your site into click bait.

Want to be a hero--brave, maybe stupid, but the best: Violate the manufacturers minimum advertised price policies and offer great deals on non-house sticks.

Another peeve--closeout prices higher than the regular prices.

Want to be a hero--give big-time real discounts on your closeouts. Then they will move.

Another peeve--always give great reviews for your most expensive sticks.

Want to be a hero--give an honest assessment of price/value in any reviews you do.
Thanks for your feedback it was very helpful!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up