Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Jokes>Fishing Magic
retired 08:06 AM 03-21-2021
Boudreaux and Thibodeaux were fishin' one weekend. Thibodeaux says, "Hey Boudreaux, you got a light?" Boudreaux pulls out this huuuge lighter and lights his cigarette. Thibodeaux says, "Mais, tha's a big lighter. Where'd you get dat?" Boudreaux replies, "Well, I was out here fishin' last weekend and I found a nickel in my pocket. I thought, 'What the heck?' and tossed it in da lake. Out of nowhere, a genie popped up and granted me dis lighter." Thibodeaux begins frantically searching his pockets, grabs a nickel, and chunks it in the lake. Sure enough, the genie appeared and yelled, "Thibodeaux, what you want?" Thibodeaux begins to think real hard, "Hrmm. . . well, I always dreamed of being filthy rich. I want a million bucks!" The genie snapped his fingers and poof the entire lake filled to the brim with a million ducks. Thibodeaux couldn't believe his eyes and said, "Boudreaux, what the hell is dis?" Boudreaux shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Man, dat genie must be hard of hearing. You think I asked for a huge Bic?"
[Reply]
icehog3 09:40 AM 03-21-2021
:-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 12:09 PM 03-21-2021
:-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 03:11 PM 03-21-2021
:-) :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 02:49 PM 03-22-2021
:-):-):-)