Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>who has an extra $1,995.00 lying around
Starscream 01:25 PM 06-09-2009
Originally Posted by CigarFanatic:
Once again I apologize for my attitude yesterday, I plan on being active in this community in a more positive way. I am working in Denver this week in the Tech Center, and when I saw that post didn't pay attention to the location. Obviously I want to leave everything from yesterday in the past, thank you for the welcomes.
Welcome brother.:-)
[Reply]
taltos 01:40 PM 06-09-2009
Welcome and it would still be a great idea to introduce yourself in the new member forum.
[Reply]
poker 02:00 PM 06-09-2009
Once again I apologize for my attitude yesterday, I plan on being active in this community in a more positive way. I am working in Denver this week in the Tech Center, and when I saw that post didn't pay attention to the location. Obviously I want to leave everything from yesterday in the past, thank you for the welcomes.
Im just one of the folks who keeps an eye open to protect our Asylum members is all. Hope you understand.
With that said, welcome to our little corner of the web!
[Reply]
ahc4353 02:09 PM 06-09-2009
No worries boys I'll buy um and have them shipped to the Shack for you guys to enjoy.

Now where is IceHogs credit card number................... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 02:31 PM 06-09-2009
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
No worries boys I'll buy um and have them shipped to the Shack for you guys to enjoy.

Now where is IceHogs credit card number................... :-)
It's 3, Al. :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 04:48 PM 06-09-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
How about you stop digging yourself a hole you may not be able to get out of? Take some time. Head over to the New Inmate forum and introduce yourself. Read the rules and stickys. Get involved and get to know some folks here. You might find a thread like this will get a much different response.
:-)
Sounds good, I apologize.
Well?
[Reply]
SvilleKid 11:00 PM 06-10-2009
All you crazy people are hurting my feelings with the cracks on this fine cigar:-). I happen to have two 150's sitting in my humi at this very time!

Worse F'up I ever made as a noob bidding on the devil site:-)!

I was used to seeing fivers, way back when the listings were not separated the way it is now. Had a bid of $45 on the cigar, thinking it was a fiver, when Ninja Vanish steps in and informs me that the bid was for a single cigar! dammit! Kids. Always wait until after you F'up to point it out to you! 2nd 150 was included in some past bomb. May get around to smoking one, some day.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up