Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Cigars at Costco?
T.G 03:04 PM 06-06-2009
Originally Posted by groogs:
I have never seen them at my Costco, but I will look closer the next time I am there.
I don't think any of the NorCal Costcos sell handrolled cigars. Just machine made stuff like Optimo, Middletons, etc..

At least I've never seen it at any of the ones that I've been too.

I suspect that it's a regional and possibly a state based thing.
[Reply]
Ahbroody 04:15 PM 06-06-2009
Originally Posted by groogs:
I have never seen them at my Costco, but I will look closer the next time I am there.
I would be suprised to see them out here in Cali. My father in law is a delivery freight driver for them. I will ask him tomorrow if he has seen any in the greater bay area.
[Reply]
Jdbwolverines 10:54 PM 06-06-2009
The Sam's club around me used to have real, name brand (Monte, RyJ's, etc) cigars kept in a humidor, but I haven't seen any there for a couple of years. If I remember correctly too, the prices on them wasn't anything spectacular.
[Reply]
jjirons69 09:01 AM 06-07-2009
Costco in Charleston, SC - limited selection in the wire cage where cigarettes are kept.

Costco in Myrtle Beach, SC - larger selection in a standup humi by the front door. Mainly Punch, RyJ, Montes.
[Reply]
White97Jimmy 09:47 AM 06-08-2009
Only ones I've seen at my local Costco are some Ditka's brand. Didn't look too tempting.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Ahbroody 10:33 AM 06-08-2009
Northern cali Costcos dont sell cigars per my father in law
[Reply]
madurolover 06:59 AM 06-09-2009
Originally Posted by jjirons69:
Costco in Charleston, SC - limited selection in the wire cage where cigarettes are kept.

Costco in Myrtle Beach, SC - larger selection in a standup humi by the front door. Mainly Punch, RyJ, Montes.
Not anymore Jamie.

When I first started smoking cigars I bought a couple of boxes there and they were kept at an acceptable humidity and temp.
[Reply]
bvilchez 07:22 PM 06-12-2009
I just came back from the one in Norwalk, CA. They don't have any. I'm gonna check down around San Diego and see.
[Reply]
BrokenSkeg 11:02 PM 06-12-2009
I sometimes get some from the Costco in Norfolk, VA. I've seen
Monte Cristo
CAO
Partegas (sometimes)
Fuentes
Ashton
and some other off brands I've never tried. Sometimes they use the humidor case and sometimes they're out on a table.
[Reply]
blooz4u 11:22 PM 06-12-2009
You know... I would have NEVER thought to look for cigars at Costco. Just a very odd place to find them. I might have to look next time I'm out that way.
[Reply]
GTCanuk 04:38 AM 06-13-2009
The Costco here in Windsor use to have them. They got rid of the, years ago. If I remember they even sold the huge display humidor
[Reply]
jerseystepup 04:58 AM 06-13-2009
i read this yesterday and HAD to check on it... as me and the woman have never seen them there.. we walked in and BOOM they were right in front of our face... nothing that impressed me at all really, and they werent costco prices haha.. RyJ 1875 bullys 100 a box
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up