Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Thoroughly bummed, needing help on a decision
Beer Doctor 10:00 AM 04-22-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Sorry to hear about your situation, Mike.

If it were me, I would smoke them all tonight. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
troutbreath 11:43 AM 04-22-2009
Nubbing a Unicos. debating if I have time for another before the kids get home . . .
[Reply]
troutbreath 12:02 PM 04-23-2009
Ouch!!!

[Reply]
zmancbr 01:08 PM 04-23-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Sorry to hear about your situation, Mike.

If it were me, I would smoke them all tonight. :-)

That is exactly what I was going to say... I would go for one last great smoke! Or on the way to the dentist, light the last one up and toss it when you get there... :-)

Either way that sucks Bro and I feel for ya. :-) Hope everything comes out well and you can get back to cigars soon. :-)
[Reply]
shortstory5 02:22 PM 04-23-2009
Smoke that Anejo right now! Get them in!
[Reply]
troutbreath 02:55 PM 04-23-2009
Thanks for the well-wishes, all. I have migrated over to swell painkillers . . . not nearly as tasty.

I saw a thread on CA about still hanging out, even while not smoking as much. I doubt I'll go anywhere, even though some of the review threads are temptation central. This is a great place for fun and fellowship, regardless of one's dental state. Light 'em up!
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 03:40 PM 04-23-2009
Originally Posted by troutbreath:
Thanks for the well-wishes, all. I have migrated over to swell painkillers . . . not nearly as tasty.

I saw a thread on CA about still hanging out, even while not smoking as much. I doubt I'll go anywhere, even though some of the review threads are temptation central. This is a great place for fun and fellowship, regardless of one's dental state. Light 'em up!
:-):-) Hope things continue to heal for you...and stick around!
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 04:49 PM 04-23-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
How about this. Pick the one you are most excited about smoking. If you don't like...toss it and smoke another one. Normally this would not be my style, but you will have 8 whole months to grab up plenty more good smokes. My recommendation...pick whichever you have been dying to try, and make sure you enjoy the whole experience! :-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 04:51 PM 04-23-2009
Originally Posted by Savor the Stick:
You some beach :-)
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 04:57 PM 04-23-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
You some beach :-)
James...Where is the Love Brother?

:-):-)
[Reply]
eboniknight 01:04 PM 04-24-2009
Originally Posted by bobarian:
Not sure about your specifics, but I had two teeth extracted a month ago and am in the process of getting implants as well. I have to wait 4 months for the bone to heal so they can install the titanium studs. My oral surgeon told me that nicotine will slow the healing process, for the first week post op I smoked about 1 cigar a day. Then on the 5 day we had a herf so I had about 7. Still smoke 1-2 a day no problems encountered so far. :-) YMMV.
I'm going through the exact same process (5 months so far)....bone is healing nicely.....waiting to see when doc says he will install the stud. I held out about 2 weeks before I lit up again. Not looking forward to a reduction in my smokes after the stud is implanted. :-)
[Reply]
troutbreath 03:23 PM 04-24-2009
Originally Posted by eboniknight:
I'm going through the exact same process (5 months so far)....bone is healing nicely.....waiting to see when doc says he will install the stud. I held out about 2 weeks before I lit up again. Not looking forward to a reduction in my smokes after the stud is implanted. :-)
I feel you. I think my schedule will be one where I will be too busy to worry about temptation for 3-4 weeks. But if the weather is nice, I know I will start jonesing for a good stick.
[Reply]
troutbreath 06:25 AM 05-09-2009
Two weeks +. Angry, but still no smokes. Ugh.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up