Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 70
« First < 456 781656 > Last »
Coffee Discussion>COFFEE: What are you drinking?
gvarsity 11:29 AM 07-19-2010
Lavazza espresso beans through my 10 cup moka pot with sweetened condensed milk over ice. Yeah liquid crack but I have a five day old baby and a two year old. I need the fix right now. :-) I was reading Mr. Moos moka pot thread and I either owe him thanks or blame for making me remember how much moka pot coffee I used to drink in school. Only a mild body quiver so far.
[Reply]
Jack1000 08:43 AM 07-20-2010
Gorilla Coffee espresso blend from whole foods. I really like this roaster--they put the roasted on date on the bag.
[Reply]
Mister Moo 08:33 PM 07-20-2010
Originally Posted by gvarsity:
... I either owe him thanks or blame for making me remember how much moka pot coffee I used to drink in school. Only a mild body quiver so far.
Blame would be fine. :-) Moka + sweetened condensed milk/ice is an excellent way to develop a quiver factor. Nice choice. Recently, enroute to Maine, I stopped at Miss Saigon for lunch in DC and finished up with two viet-iced jobbies. Drove 500-miles after without a yawn. Nice.

I hereby commit to KenyaAA moka plus sweetened condensed iced coffee this weekend.
[Reply]
imthegoal 08:46 PM 07-20-2010
Having a mug of Caribou blend from my Keurig. It is nice to have it sitting right next to my desk throughout my 12 hour shift. The challenege will be to keep stocked up over this year. Especially once it starts getting cold here.
[Reply]
bigswol2 08:49 PM 07-20-2010
nothing fancy for me... World Market breakfast blend
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 08:54 PM 07-20-2010
This morning, finished off a can of TJ's Fair Trade Organic Bolivian Blend. This evening, drinking a cup of TJ's House Blend (Columbian and Sumatra blend) in my Flame's coffee cup (from Flame's Restaurant in San Jose, CA:-)). Black of course...
[Reply]
Mister Moo 07:57 AM 07-21-2010
Hampton Inn "robust" based on central-Florida water. 5.7
[Reply]
bigdix 08:01 AM 07-21-2010
Local Okinawan grown coffee, from my french press. The Japanese are so meticulous....delicious is the result, as usual.
[Reply]
MrPlatypus 06:55 AM 07-25-2010
Originally Posted by bigdix:
Local Okinawan grown coffee, from my french press. The Japanese are so meticulous....delicious is the result, as usual.
Japanese grown coffee through a French Press? Oh, that sounds like liquid Heaven. Makes me want to go and dump this Folger's and go hunt for something exotic and pay the $12 per pound!
[Reply]
Isom-niac2 11:47 AM 07-25-2010
Some Kona the in-laws brought me from Kauai..
[Reply]
MrPlatypus 11:55 PM 07-28-2010
Broke down and bought something good, as forums are a really bad influence on me. Picked up a pound of Raven's Brew House Blend and their Resurrection Blend. The House Blend through the Mr. Coffee 4-Shot Espresso machine will definitely kick you into a waking state real fast!

I know what I'm having for breakfast!
[Reply]
gvarsity 09:09 AM 07-29-2010
Singing Rooster Haitian Blue Mountain in my French Press. Mmmm mmmm good. Pretty similar to the better known Jamaican version but cheaper and a good deed all in one. :-)
[Reply]
lbowles2 01:53 PM 07-29-2010
Just some Breakfast blend from my Keurig. I just dream that it's some of the stuff you guys are drinking. I guess I'm just too lazy to go through the roasting, grinding and pressing. I suppose one of these days I will buy a press and some beans and give it a go. I've already got a burr grinder in the cabinet collecting dust so I might as well :-)
[Reply]
timj219 12:41 PM 07-31-2010
Brazil Mogiana sometimes called "yellow bourbon". City roast done in my french press. Apparently most brazilians are used as part of on expresso blend but I'm very lucky to have an insanely good coffee store in my town and they do this particular bean in a city roast and sometimes a viennese which I haven't tried yet. So if you're ever passing through Binghamton, NY (yeah right) and you love coffee don't miss this place. Best espresso I've ever had and that includes lots of places I've tried on visits to NYC
[Reply]
zitro_joe 08:47 AM 08-02-2010
Via @ USO- donated by the friendly, and caring people from the USA. I roasted a whole bunch of stuff before I headed out the door to Afghanistan. My wife shipped it to my address after she dropped me off, it should arrive today. I cant wait for some decent coffee. Thanks to all the people back home that donated us the Via, though.
[Reply]
novasurf 05:20 PM 08-05-2010
Colombian Spectacled Bear this morning.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 06:57 PM 08-08-2010
More Trader Joe' House Blend. Makes a solid cup of coffee!
[Reply]
darkleeroy 07:50 PM 08-08-2010
McD's iced coffee. With cream and some sugar. Living the high life boys!

This translates too: forgot to buy the Cafe Bustelo to make myself some Cuban coffee.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Big_Ern 11:45 PM 08-08-2010
TIM HORTONS:-):-):-)
For all you Canadians you know what I'm talking about!!!!
[Reply]
JDTexan 08:06 AM 08-09-2010
Drinking my local roasters blend, very smooth and tasty cup.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 70
« First < 456 781656 > Last »
Up