Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>It's that Devil site again!
Crownedone 08:44 PM 12-21-2011
I don't have a phone number or a sponsor to call when I surcom to the Devil so here I am trying to not go back and look some more. I figured what the heck I'll just take a peeky,...right no harm...right? Crap I am weak...I swear it wasn't me placing those bids...

Well...ok it was me. But..but..they were some great deals. I figure no one really going to pay much attention this close to Christmas maybe I can score some...oh, I'm so pathetic...do the grandchildren really need all those toys? I mean come on, they are some great smokes.

I just hope the wife doesn't find this site...I am so toast...weak toast.
[Reply]
deadrise 08:46 PM 12-21-2011
:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
sevans105 08:58 PM 12-21-2011
So so so so feeling the pain brother. Learned that medicated bids cost just as much as sober ones. I think I have a couple hundred cigars coming next week. I made Dani change my password. Why did I think I needed a whole box of Punishers???
[Reply]
Newbie_nick 09:06 PM 12-21-2011
Originally Posted by Crownedone:
I don't have a phone number or a sponsor to call when I surcom to the Devil so here I am trying to not go back and look some more. I figured what the heck I'll just take a peeky,...right no harm...right? Crap I am weak...I swear it wasn't me placing those bids...

Well...ok it was me. But..but..they were some great deals. I figure no one really going to pay much attention this close to Christmas maybe I can score some...oh, I'm so pathetic...do the grandchildren really need all those toys? I mean come on, they are some great smokes.

I just hope the wife doesn't find this site...I am so toast...weak toast.
I have a solution for you. Just change the shipping address on your account to MY address. That way, you're wife won't discover your incoming sticks! :-)
[Reply]
deadrise 09:15 PM 12-21-2011
lol those punishes are hard to resist!!!! yea I have been playing in the singles section got 34 cigars for $76 after shipping last week.
and 22 for 70 this week but also got a God of Fire Serie B in this order for my new years maduro

me :-) my wife
[Reply]
Crownedone 09:18 PM 12-21-2011
Originally Posted by :
I have a solution for you. Just change the shipping address on your account to MY address. That way, you're wife won't discover your incoming sticks!
Now thats an Idea, but its a heck of a drive from Florida just to graba smoke.
[Reply]
never_enough 09:21 PM 12-21-2011
I'm with you. I didn't look at it for 2 weeks. Then I caved. I just can't help it.
[Reply]
sevans105 09:26 PM 12-21-2011
Singles, nothing. I bid on (and unfortunately won) boxes and boxes of stuff. I've got shirts in the wrong size coming. Multiple lighters and cutters.....apparently if it was shiny, I bid on it. Holy crap. I bought multiple boxes of the same cigars in different vitolas for very different prices. Heck of a week.
[Reply]
Newbie_nick 05:29 AM 12-22-2011
Originally Posted by sevans105:
Singles, nothing. I bid on (and unfortunately won) boxes and boxes of stuff. I've got shirts in the wrong size coming. Multiple lighters and cutters.....apparently if it was shiny, I bid on it. Holy crap. I bought multiple boxes of the same cigars in different vitolas for very different prices. Heck of a week.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Taki 05:49 AM 12-22-2011
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 06:42 AM 12-22-2011
:-)
[Reply]
sevans105 07:34 AM 12-22-2011
Glad my pain could brighten your day. Anything for you guys. I'm gonna go smash my hand in a door. Il be sure to get pics for you guys.
[Reply]
irratebass 08:42 AM 12-22-2011
Glad my pain could brighten your day. Anything for you guys. I'm gonna go smash my hand in a door. Il be sure to get pics for you guys.
[Reply]
never_enough 09:29 AM 12-22-2011
Sounds like a fun night
[Reply]
mase 09:38 AM 12-22-2011
Reminds me of something my cousin did. Got drunk, watching late night TV. 2 weeks later, he got a 2 CD boxset from John Denver. I bet those CDs are still in the original packaging.
[Reply]
irratebass 09:39 AM 12-22-2011
Originally Posted by mase:
Reminds me of something my cousin did. Got drunk, watching late night TV. 2 weeks later, he got a 2 CD boxset from John Denver. I bet those CDs are still in the original packaging.

Hey, I like John Denver :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:47 AM 12-22-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:

Hey, I like John Denver :-)
+1. John Denver was a motha freaking pimp! :-)
[Reply]
sevans105 09:52 AM 12-22-2011
Yeah...pretty sure I'm gonna have to have a "Scott-got-trashed-and bought-way-too much-stuff" sale pretty soon. So not good.
[Reply]
irratebass 09:54 AM 12-22-2011
Yeah...pretty sure I'm gonna have to have a "Scott-got-trashed-and bought-way-too much-stuff" sale pretty soon. So not good.
Just wait till the beginning of the new year when I get my card back :-)
[Reply]
never_enough 09:54 AM 12-22-2011
I say you should just smoke more Scott. Would solve the problem.

Well, not the wrong size shirts :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up