Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>I did not know....
whodeeni 01:48 AM 12-24-2011
That Illusione MJ12's were so good! I had one two years ago, and I remember it being a "good cigar". I had one this evening that i've probably had since March/April and it was a phenomenal cigar! I think the pairing of diet coke really enhanced the experience. Sad thing is, i think i may only have one more of these left. Now i want to try it with the Maduro wrapper!:-)
[Reply]
whodeeni 01:51 AM 12-24-2011
Please don't think that you need to buy a diet coke to enjoy this
cigar because that's clearly not the case. I just happened to be
drinking one at the time!:-)
[Reply]
Zeuceone 01:55 AM 12-24-2011
great review.
[Reply]
whodeeni 03:16 AM 12-24-2011
Originally Posted by Zeuceone:
great review.
Spicy, Creamy, Smooth, Very Slow Burn, Copious Amounts of Smoke,
Pepper Bomb at the Nub & the smoke became "drier towards the end".

OAN: Goes great with Diet Coke!:-)
[Reply]
Taki 08:35 AM 12-24-2011
Love the Illusione line up, haven't had them all yet but I am dying to try them!!
[Reply]
SteelCityBoy 08:41 AM 12-24-2011
Every Illusione I have had has been nothing short of fantastic. I am definately a big fan of their line up and will always seek out new ones I have not had. These are all very, very good smokes.
[Reply]
maninblack 08:55 AM 12-24-2011
Dion makes phenomenal smokes! The mj12 is my favorite Illusione.
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:58 AM 12-24-2011
Weird, I am not a fan of their stuff...but after smoking a few of the maduros...what a difference a wrapper makes on a stick. I have fallen in love with the maduro 88s. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
whodeeni 09:42 AM 12-24-2011
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Weird, I am not a fan of their stuff...but after smoking a few of the maduros...what a difference a wrapper makes on a stick. I have fallen in love with the maduro 88s. :-) :-) :-)
I had to make a choice when i bought the cg4's i couldn't afford to buy
them, and a box of 88's after a i read your comment, so i went with the
size that best fits my preferences. In the end it was Pete's (Johnson)
comment that won me over with the cg:4's. (Fellow brother's of the leaf
opinion's tend to influence a lot of my purchases when i'm on the fence about
something....) At other times i'm just hellbent on getting something so I end
up getting it.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 10:26 AM 12-24-2011
88s are my favorite, mj12 has a special place in my heart just because of the name. I had a mj12 with a year of rest on it, and it was phenomenal! Unfortunately I havent had any of the Maduros yet.
[Reply]
gator_79 11:29 AM 12-24-2011
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
I recently picked up 2 of each CG4 maduro, 88 maduro, 888 maduro. I haven't smoked any of them yet but I'm really looking forward to it.
[Reply]
whodeeni 11:40 AM 12-24-2011
Originally Posted by gator_79:
I recently picked up 2 of each CG4 maduro, 88 maduro, 888 maduro. I haven't smoked any of them yet but I'm really looking forward to it.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Up