Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>First shot at the Devils Site
Taki 10:01 AM 12-18-2011
I just got...4 ash trays (stinky, single stinky, legends and 5 vega - two man), golf towel, Colibri lighter (single torch) and two single sticks all for $39 bucks shipped!! Love that site when it works to my advantage :-)
[Reply]
SteelCityBoy 10:15 AM 12-18-2011
Originally Posted by Big Maduro:
Got it. Thanks, This is going to be fun.
And so it begins...:-) Have fun on your slide down the slope!

:-)
[Reply]
Crownedone 05:03 PM 12-18-2011
Congrates on your first purchase from the most addictive site on the web. Now run!....Run Like the wind man!...didn't you here me! ...... Haaa to late I guess...when you get to the bottem of that oh so slippery slope just look around for the guy sitting on the right, in a pile of cigars mumbling to him self " I just don't see why she left.... it was just a few smokes..."

haaa see ya sooon.........
[Reply]
Taki 05:23 PM 12-18-2011
Originally Posted by Crownedone:
Congrates on your first purchase from the most addictive site on the web. Now run!....Run Like the wind man!...didn't you here me! ...... Haaa to late I guess...when you get to the bottem of that oh so slippery slope just look around for the guy sitting on the right, in a pile of cigars mumbling to him self " I just don't see why she left.... it was just a few smokes..."

haaa see ya sooon.........
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
sevans105 12:07 AM 12-19-2011
Oops. Cigar bid and heavy medication makes for some interesting bidding. Pretty sure I really didn't want that box of Punishers. Oh well, they'll make for good bomb fodder.
[Reply]
Big Maduro 09:29 AM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by :
Oops. Cigar bid and heavy medication makes for some interesting bidding. Pretty sure I really didn't want that box of Punishers. Oh well, they'll make for good bomb fodder.
I just read up on those. They sound like a man's cigar for sure. Lol
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up