Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 96
« First < 678 9101858 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
Seanohue 01:28 PM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
No, my game time is limited now. :-) the last game I spent any length of time on was ES Oblivion. played games in between but nothing has me captivated by it.
If you spent a lot of time on Oblivion, then you will definitely like Fallout 3; it's pretty much the same game, but in the future.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 01:29 PM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by Seanohue:
If you spent a lot of time on Oblivion, then you will definitely like Fallout 3; it's pretty much the same game, but in the future.
:-) now I have to read again :-)
[Reply]
jitzy 01:31 PM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
I really liked Fable 2. Easy intuitive combat system, plenty of side quests aside from the main quest, funny, and of course the only game with virtual orgies lol.

have you played Dead Space yet perry?
did you finish it yet and if so how did you like it compared to the original?
[Reply]
jitzy 01:33 PM 11-09-2008
I got fallout 3 from gamefly last week and still haven't been able to play (had shoulder surgery, its almost like a sick joke I'm out of work sick and can't enjoy my game)
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 01:43 PM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by jitzy:
did you finish it yet and if so how did you like it compared to the original?
Yes, I did beat it and I like it better than the original. It's a bit longer, there are more sidequests than the original, more area to explore, world is more effected by your good/bad deeds than in the first, overall just better in just about every way.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 01:45 PM 11-09-2008
No, my game time is limited now. :-) the last game I spent any length of time on was ES Oblivion. played games in between but nothing has me captivated by it.
Well, Fallout is kinds like oblivion. Only set in a nuked out DC. And you have guns.

if your game time is limited, rent Dead Space. It is at the moment, imho, the best game released all year.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 01:47 PM 11-09-2008
Well, Fallout is kinds like oblivion. Only set in a nuked out DC. And you have guns.

if your game time is limited, rent Dead Space. It is at the moment, imho, the best game released all year.
that I can do :-) hope they have it in :-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 02:24 PM 11-09-2008
should I rent Dead Space and fallout 3 for PS3 or Xbox360?
[Reply]
Seanohue 03:36 PM 11-09-2008
Depends whether you want achievements or not.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 07:09 PM 11-09-2008
Like Sean said, unless you care about 360 gamer achievements, it really doesn't matter.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 07:44 PM 11-09-2008
achievments don't mean much to me. Thanks now do I want to play on the plasma or DLP :-)
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 08:06 PM 11-09-2008
achievments don't mean much to me. Thanks now do I want to play on the plasma or DLP :-)
Plasma :-)
[Reply]
Seanohue 08:30 PM 11-09-2008
DLP of course! Play on your PS3 then, since it's got the HDMI/Optical outputs (unless you have the 360 elite....)
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 08:50 AM 11-11-2008
Anyone picking up Mirror's Edge today?
[Reply]
Cigargal 10:05 AM 11-11-2008
I maxed out my game budget this month with three games...let us know how it is. The ads remind me of PERFECT DARK ZERO.
[Reply]
Seanohue 11:01 AM 11-11-2008
Nah; only got a 7.0 from Gamespot. Not worthy of purchase, IMO. Resistance 2 got a 9.0 though, so I may grab that (or wait for someone else to buy it and then borrow it).
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 07:50 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by Cigargal:
I maxed out my game budget this month with three games...let us know how it is. The ads remind me of PERFECT DARK ZERO.
I may rent it, there is a demo online you can download for both X360 and PS3. I'm busy with CoD right now. my friggin third Xbox died today, moving on to 360 number 4 :-)
[Reply]
:eevis 03:26 PM 11-12-2008
World at War is Awesome!!! I like that fact that it is a little more tactical than Modern Warfare because it cuts down on the pray and spray of the modern weapons. And the maps are awesome and provide more cover and and vantage points to snipe from. Just my opinion. Unlike many others, I don't mind at all that it went back to WWII
[Reply]
Volt 04:19 PM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by :eevis:
World at War is Awesome!!! I like that fact that it is a little more tactical than Modern Warfare because it cuts down on the pray and spray of the modern weapons. And the maps are awesome and provide more cover and and vantage points to snipe from. Just my opinion. Unlike many others, I don't mind at all that it went back to WWII
Sigh----- one more to add to the buy list. Why do they all come out at teh same time?
[Reply]
:eevis 05:40 PM 11-12-2008
Same reason all the Summer Blockbuster movies do, Its the time of year
[Reply]
Page 8 of 96
« First < 678 9101858 > Last »
Up