Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Entertainment>WoW (world of warcraft)
BFallehy 12:08 PM 02-02-2010
Well it happend this weekend, I got my account hacked. :-)

Man does that suck, but now I know and I can take precautions to not let that happen again. Oh and you want to know the realy F'up part, they attached an authenticator to the account after hacking it.

Well I have regained access to my account yesterday after sitting on hold with Blizzard for over an hour. Now I am waiting for the in game GM's to help me get my stuff back. Atleast they didn't completly stip my main and I will still be able to raid with my guild on wed night.

Just felt like venting, I am sure this has happend to other people, hell I know atleast 3 other people in RL that have had the same thing happen. Just thought I would vent here about it. :-)
[Reply]
adampc22 12:13 PM 02-02-2010
wow :-) eve for the win lol :-)
[Reply]
fishstix 12:32 PM 02-02-2010
It's funny seeing someone give a thumbs up/thumbs down for any of these crack based games. I have friends that are (still) everquest\evercrack feinds.

i held out on all the others but WOW got me as well. Played straight through from just after Beta until about 2 months ago. All alliance but was an alt junkie with 4 80's, 2 70+'s and some bank toons.

I basically got tired of all the grinding and raiding hardcore for the really good gear, only to have it replaced within a week of basic dungeon runs in an expansion. I do miss the Ony,MC,NAxx guild runs every Friday night though. up side is that I dropped about 15% body fat and can actually face the sunshine on a weekend.
[Reply]
goalie204 08:26 AM 09-28-2010
Just found this thread :-) - I played wow right after beta, then i quit, then i came back and progressed through MC, BWL, AQ40, then i got banned, then i came back, progressed through Hyjal, TK, BT, Sunwell, then i quit for about 2 years. Started up about 3 months ago, and it's a lot more casual now and i like that. I just transferred to Burning Blade [H] to play with a friend of mine, and i have an 80 mage that i will likely be renaming Cohiba today, because i like it better than goalie, lentil, perogy or any of the other names i have reserved :-) Although i am fond of Lentil and Cornmeal lol
[Reply]
Darrell 08:56 AM 09-28-2010
I would play WoW, but I like having women in my life. :-)
[Reply]
Whee 09:28 AM 09-28-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:

Leave us nerds alone...:-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 09:32 AM 09-28-2010
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:
Leave us nerds alone...:-)
I bet you say that to all the girls.:-)
[Reply]
benedic08 09:38 AM 09-28-2010
Played wow before on Azjol-Nerub. 80 Hunter and 80 DK... Had to quit for school.... It was a good choice...
[Reply]
Whee 09:40 AM 09-28-2010
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
I bet you say that to all the girls.:-)
:-)

Oh, I'm going to go all protractor on your butt now...:-)
[Reply]
pnoon 09:42 AM 09-28-2010
So which magazine do you subscribe to? :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Whee 09:51 AM 09-28-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Darrell 09:56 AM 09-28-2010
Posted via Mobile Device
Whichever your daughter is the centerfold for that month. :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 10:00 AM 09-28-2010
Whichever your daughter is the centerfold for that month. :-)
Not funny.
Let's keep the banter between you and me. If you bring my family into this, it will not end well. Trust me.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Darrell 10:03 AM 09-28-2010
Not funny.
Let's keep the banter between you and me. If you bring my family into this, it will not end well. Trust me.
Posted via Mobile Device
I apologize, I didn't realize you actually had a daughter.
[Reply]
Eleven 10:22 AM 09-28-2010
My wife put up with me playing UO, then DAoC for 10 years. I never did play WoW, but I did try Warhammer Online for about a minute before dumping it.

My youngest kid now plays DAoC freeservers, but we haven't had a subscription to any MMORPG for over a year.

I still miss the good old days of both games that I played, but as I have found out, you cannot go home again.
[Reply]
goalie204 11:15 AM 09-28-2010
I played EQ, eq2, Lineus (or whatever it was called), AoC, some other crappy ones, they all suck compared to wow, and now that its casual and i dont play 97 hours a week, it's much better, just another activity just like enjoying a cigar :-)
[Reply]
loki 11:20 AM 09-28-2010
anyone want to buy an account with a lvl 80 dk and assorted other toons?
[Reply]
goalie204 12:13 PM 09-28-2010
how much gold is on it? and how muhc you looking to get
[Reply]
loki 12:55 PM 09-28-2010
Originally Posted by goalie204:
how much gold is on it? and how muhc you looking to get
no idea how much gold is on it, I haven't touched it in 6 months. As for what I want for it, just a reasonable price, I don't know what the going rate on such things is
[Reply]
Bill86 01:58 PM 09-28-2010
I sold my account, that game is the devil
4 Level 80's (pally, druid, shaman, warrior)
37K gold
bunch of random toons

for like $200....The gold alone was worth double....but yeah...the game requires too much time.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up