Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Beads VS Boveda
bruceolee 02:19 PM 12-29-2021
I use beads personally and they all work great in a properly seasoned humidor. I see a lot of online content and they all speak highly of Boveda packs as a humi system. Now, of course how much Boveda is paying for the content is sure to be a player but i was curious what you all thought? I use boveda packs sometimes when sending cigars and i'm always happy to get my overseas boxes sealed with them. I just don't think i'd ever use them to manage the RH in my humidors. I'm sure it's a well worn topic but on a search I couldn't find this specific topic. I guess i'm old school i still use heartfelt beads. I'm still hanging on to my club stogie roots
[Reply]
Brlesq 03:15 PM 12-29-2021
I use a combination of unscented KL and floral beads in my humidors. The KL works the same as the heartfelt beads at a fraction of the cost. However, I do use Bovedas when I need to store cigars in ziplocs temporarily.
[Reply]
longknocker 03:28 PM 12-29-2021
I Never Could Get The Beads To Work For Me. I Use Boveda Packs Exclusively And Rehydrate Them With Distilled Water In The Double Tray Technique. It's Been Working Well For Over 10 Years, Now.:-)
[Reply]
Up