Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Lets talk small 3 cigar cases...
LostAbbott 02:11 PM 12-17-2013
So I am looking for a nice three finger case and unfortunately everything I see out there seems to have one or two major failings. Either they are too soft (just leather) and may allow my cigars to get mushed. Or they are hard sided but only work well with large RG and three cigars in there(two rattle around).

I would love one that holds smaller cigars better, does not allow the cigar to rattle around after I smoke one, and also will protect the cigar if my golf bag falls over on it... Any ideas?
[Reply]
replicant_argent 02:47 PM 12-17-2013
Get a small spectacles case. Glue in a little foam. Your smokes won't suffer from drying out for a few hours in it.
I have a few I like to put PC's in for the ballpark, the golf course, or a wander in the bush.
[Reply]
pnoon 03:20 PM 12-17-2013
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
Get a small spectacles case. Glue in a little foam. Your smokes won't suffer from drying out for a few hours in it.
I have a few I like to put PC's in for the ballpark, the golf course, or a wander in the bush.
Is that what you youngsters are calling it these days?

:-)
[Reply]
replicant_argent 03:22 PM 12-17-2013
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Is that what you youngsters are calling it these days?

I'm married, ask Carlos about hallway sex.
[Reply]
pnoon 03:34 PM 12-17-2013
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
I'm married, ask Carlos about hallway sex.
I'm well versed in hallway sex. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 04:34 PM 12-17-2013
Originally Posted by pnoon:
I'm well versed in hallway sex. :-)
Been hanging out with Adam again?
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 06:07 PM 12-17-2013
Stranger Danger!

[Reply]
Catfish 06:32 PM 12-17-2013
This looks reasonable... :-)

Been looking for something like you describe, also. I'll look around and let you know if I find anything.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:44 PM 12-17-2013
Originally Posted by Catfish:
This looks reasonable... :-)

Been looking for something like you describe, also. I'll look around and let you know if I find anything.
.."measuring just under 4 1/2" (12 cms) long and 2 1/4" (6 cms) across and it is just under 3/4" deep."

Something nice to carry a couple monte 5s around in. :-)
[Reply]
Lockspur 08:49 PM 12-17-2013
http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/...-Cigar-Holder/

I've got one of these. The leather is pretty firm, and it's CHEEP!
[Reply]
jledou 05:13 AM 12-18-2013
I use something like this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Perfecto-XLT...item20da1d1f0f
These are great for protecting cigars for the price, however mine does not hold above a 52 and even then that is pushing it. Normally that is not an issue for me but your preferences may not make that work.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:33 AM 12-18-2013
I have the same type of case Jay, also have a small 5 count travel humi as well as this, I usually pad this with a small humi pack to keep things from moving around and getting damaged.

[Reply]
Up