Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 124 of 232
« First < 2474114122123124 125126134174224 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:52 AM 09-26-2016
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's back to work Monday. Congrats to the Eagles on their big win over the Steelers; Kevin Harvick took the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race; and the Mets won big over the Phillies 17 - 0. Beth and I had a great weekend over all; had a nieces sleep over Friday evening, Saturday we went to the West Point Oktoberfest and yesterday we attended a fund raiser at the Newburgh Brewery. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:53 AM 09-27-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we have a few days of rain in front of us. Enjoy everyone...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:49 AM 09-28-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". The weather guessers over at NOAA have extended the rain forecast now through Sunday, sucks but we can use the rain as it's pretty dry around here. Sat out last night barbecuing some chicken and smoking a Drew Estates KFC MUWAT all the while. Enjoyed both very much and the KFC was spot on. Have a great day everyone and be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 09-29-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. It's been pretty quiet at work, the normal day to day operations at the military academy. Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:07 AM 09-30-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! It was good to see the Yankees sweep the Red Sox and give C.C. a good finish for the season. Big Papi got a standing ovation and I'm sure Mark Teixeira will get his on Sunday for an outstanding career as well. We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, a number of the regulars were there to enjoy and all. The NASCAR drivers are in Dover, DE this weekend, hopefully they can get the race in as here is their weather forecast which looks the same for the entire East Coast:

Friday - Showers likely, mainly before 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 70. Northeast wind 13 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
Friday Night - Showers likely, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 64. Northeast wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
Saturday - Showers likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 76. East wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
Saturday Night - A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
Sunday - A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:24 AM 10-01-2016
Good morning all, the coffee and breakfast is on and all. Beth and I will be heading out shortly to check out a few furniture shops in the hunt for a new bed for one of our spare bedrooms. Gonna hit a crafts fair as well afterwards and then end up at Weed's Orchid & Winery for their annual Oktoberfest:

https://www.facebook.com/weedorchard...type=3&theater

http://weedorchards.com/

Enjoy the day everyone and hope you get to smoke a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 10-03-2016
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's back to work Monday. We had a good weekend overall, enjoyed a few of my favorites and all. Congrats to Martin Truex Jr. for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race and to all those winning NFL and MLB teams as well. Next up is the MLB Wild Card games and then the playoffs begin. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:53 AM 10-04-2016
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and very much welcomed. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 10-05-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". I see that there's already a few exciting MLB Wild Card games going on, the Mets are on tonight and I hope they win for Beth's sake. Gonna probably stop by Newburgh Brewing after work for a couple, Wednesday's they run a $3 pint special from 1600-1900 (4-7pm). Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:00 AM 10-06-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday morning which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. I see that the Mets lost last night and are out of the playoffs. I still say that the Wild Card should be a best 2 out of 3 series and not a one and done. Anyway, enjoy everyone and be safe out there especially the ones in Hurricane Matthew's path....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:06 AM 10-07-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night as always, a lot of the regulars were in and we smoked some top shelf ceegars. I'm watching the updates on Hurricane Matthew and they are saying that it's gonna hit a little more north now and it slowed down a little bit. Please stay indoors if any of you are in it's path and wait it out:

http://www.fox35orlando.com/local-news/209021555-video

Sports wise, we have the MLB playoffs which started as of last night, there's plenty of NFL and college football on and the NASCAR racers are in Charlotte, NC tonight and tomorrow evening. I hope everyone has an enjoyable Columbus Day weekend and remember to stay safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:45 AM 10-08-2016
Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and it's a chilly Saturday morning. We are heading out shortly to support the 2016 Walk to End Alzheimer's:

http://act.alz.org/site/TR/Walk2016/...try&fr_id=9180

Later on, Beth and I will be attending her older sister's 50th wedding anniversary celebration which should be a great time. Lastly, I see that Hurricane Matthew is in the Carolinas now, hope everyone that's still in it's way come out unscathed. Enjoy everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:46 AM 10-11-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday. We had a great weekend with family and friends, now it's time to get back to work and all. I see that the Red Sox have been eliminated, time for you all to join the Yankees and Mets at the golf course, LOL. Anyway, enjoy everyone and be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 10-12-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". I see that the Chicago Cubs won last night and have advanced to the NLCS:

http://m.cubs.mlb.com/news/article/2...vance-to-nlcs/

Enjoy everyone and definitely be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Dave128 10:46 AM 10-12-2016
Let's Go Cubs!
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:59 AM 10-13-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means that we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. This Saturday, Army football takes on Lafayette at home here at West Point, the Black Knights should win this one and be 4 - 2 going into next week.

http://www.goarmywestpoint.com/sched...?path=football

Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 10-14-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! Well, we had a good time at Schlesinger's last night as always. The jokes were flowing and top shelf cigars were being enjoyed by all. Sports wise this weekend, we have plenty of MLB playoff action, college and NFL football, the NHL season has begun and the NASCAR drivers are in Kansas. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys it as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:25 AM 10-16-2016
Good morning everyone, coffee is on and it's looking like we'll be having a nice Sunday weather wise. Congrats to Army for beating Lafayette 62 - 7 in football yesterday here at West Point. Hopefully the Eagles win today over the Red Skins and we have an exciting NASCAR race as well. Enjoy your day and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 10-17-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. Beth and I had a nice Sunday at least, the weather was nice and we checked out a couple of new beer places in the area. I see that the Eagles lost, congrats to all of your teams that had victories. Congrats to Kevin Harvick for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race, only a few more week left until they crown a 2016 champion. I hope everyone has a great and enjoy a favorite or two throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 10-18-2016
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we're going to have a late summer day. NOAA is calling for a mostly sunny day with temps in the mid 80s. That's going to be great as Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar is hosting and LFD event tonight:

https://www.facebook.com/events/550599535123240/

Hudson Valley will be hosting a cigar event featuring "LAFLOR DOMINICANA" on Tuesday, Oct. 18th 2016 between 5-9 . If the weather is nice, we will be having it on the beach.
Some cigars featured will be 1994 ALDABA, DOUBLE CLARO, CAMEROON CABINET, DL 700, DL 500 and many more.
Buy 3 get 1 plus 1 raffle ticket
Buy a box (mix and match) get 6 free plus free merchandise from the vendor.
Music by DuOver
Free Appetizers
Liquor tasting
Looking forward to seeing you there.

As always, enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 124 of 232
« First < 2474114122123124 125126134174224 > Last »
Up