Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
Sports>Super Bowl XLV!!!
shilala 08:01 AM 02-01-2011
Super Bowl party at our house, new 60" LED, new Surround, we're pretty serious about our Steelers.
I'm excited to see what our boys do against this air offense, Aaron Rodgers is a mega-stud. I expect it's going to be the best game I've seen all year.
I figure it'll be Steelers 35-28.
You heard it here first. :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 08:02 AM 02-01-2011
Sorry Scott, I have to give this one to the Packers!!! Sorry to bust your bubble!!
[Reply]
shilala 08:49 AM 02-01-2011
Originally Posted by Ogre3239:
Sorry Scott, I have to give this one to the Packers!!! Sorry to bust your bubble!!
Call it, brother. You got a score in mind?
I'm kinda concerned that Polomalu edged out Mathews for Defensive Player of the Year, it may make Mathews mad. I hate to give a guy a head of steam when he's coming at your team.
I expect Polomalu will spend all day helping out the secondary, like he's been doing since his ankle got busted up. Hopefully he'll be well enough to play up on the ball and do some blitzing. We're gonna need pressure on Rodgers.
[Reply]
Bageland2000 08:51 AM 02-01-2011
Scott your Steelers are gonna cream the Packers (I hope and pray)
[Reply]
Volusianator 08:52 AM 02-01-2011
This game scares the crap outta me, win or lose, I just wish it was over so I could get some sleep!
[Reply]
E.J. 08:56 AM 02-01-2011
Not exactly how they can call the game super without the Bronco's being involved, but I'll watch it anyway....

Though I don't have hate for either team, I really don't like either team either.... Can't even pick a side. Hope the game goes to OT w/ one of them winning on a touchdown after both get a possession.
[Reply]
Darrell 08:57 AM 02-01-2011
I was a big Steelers fan back in the days of THE BUS. I don't follow Football anymore, but I still want to see the Steelers pull it off!
[Reply]
Ogre 08:59 AM 02-01-2011
Originally Posted by shilala:
Call it, brother. You got a score in mind?
I'm kinda concerned that Polomalu edged out Mathews for Defensive Player of the Year, it may make Mathews mad. I hate to give a guy a head of steam when he's coming at your team.
I expect Polomalu will spend all day helping out the secondary, like he's been doing since his ankle got busted up. Hopefully he'll be well enough to play up on the ball and do some blitzing. We're gonna need pressure on Rodgers.
I believe its going to be a close game, less than 7. I will say 30-27
[Reply]
hotreds 09:06 AM 02-01-2011
Not familiar with this event.......

:-)
[Reply]
shilala 09:33 AM 02-01-2011
Originally Posted by Ogre3239:
I believe its going to be a close game, less than 7. I will say 30-27
We both picked a lot of points. The Steelers only score about 20 and give up about 11 on average. I think we might suck at this. :-)
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 12:27 PM 02-01-2011
Go Pack Go!!!
[Reply]
fhrblig 01:13 PM 02-01-2011
Pulling for the Packers, but I expect the Steelers to win. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

I don't really hate the Steelers or anything, I just think it's time another kid got to play on the tire swing. Quit hogging it, you guys!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
srduggins 01:19 PM 02-01-2011
Originally Posted by fhrblig:
Pulling for the Packers, but I expect the Steelers to win. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

I don't really hate the Steelers or anything, I just think it's time another kid got to play on the tire swing. Quit hogging it, you guys!
Posted via Mobile Device
This makes sense to me. Too bad they don't like to share.

Good defenses will give their offense good opportunities to score. Too bad GB hasn't seen a defense quite like this one. (Yes, I know theirs is similar).

Look for Antonio Brown to make headlines.

I'm hoping for a blow out, so I'll pick:
Steelers 34 Packers 17
[Reply]
Commander Quan 01:31 PM 02-01-2011
24-17 Pitt
[Reply]
kelmac07 01:32 PM 02-01-2011
21-17 Pittsburgh :-)
[Reply]
shilala 08:53 PM 02-01-2011
Originally Posted by srduggins:
This makes sense to me. Too bad they don't like to share.

Good defenses will give their offense good opportunities to score. Too bad GB hasn't seen a defense quite like this one. (Yes, I know theirs is similar).

Look for Antonio Brown to make headlines.

I'm hoping for a blow out, so I'll pick:
Steelers 34 Packers 17
Defense wins ball games. I just pray we have enough. Pouncey is gonna be a tough hole to fill.
[Reply]
jesseboston81 10:27 PM 02-01-2011
I'm also calling a blowout; it's going to seem like the Steelers aren't even on the field. Packers win, 45-10.
[Reply]
Volusianator 11:51 PM 02-01-2011
Originally Posted by IBQTEE1:
Go Pack Go!!!
And from Chicagoland...hell yeah! :-)
[Reply]
Volusianator 11:52 PM 02-01-2011
Originally Posted by jesseboston81:
I'm also calling a blowout; it's going to seem like the Steelers aren't even on the field. Packers win, 45-10.
God I hope you're right!
[Reply]
pennjones 01:54 AM 02-02-2011
I don't know what the score will be, but I love the Steelers! We're having a big super bowl party at my house, and y'all are invited! It should be a good one. I'll be smoking the ribs at around 1030 on Sunday and the Chili and ribs will be ready for game time! We don't have a big house, but we have a 60" tv and we're packing the place full of Steelers fans!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
Up