Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Secret Shave
Blak Smyth 12:45 PM 12-02-2011
Kevin, how about we make it a trade!
I will send you a coffee/smoke package (After I get the hang of roasting) as a trade?
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 12:50 PM 12-02-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I will send you a coffee/smoke bomb (After I get the hang of roasting) as a trade?
Boy fella! you are stubborn....:-) :-):-)Whatever I can do to help and if you want to do a trade....well....

Alright.
:-)

I should have just bombed ya!

[Reply]
hotreds 12:59 PM 12-02-2011
Bravo, gentlemen!
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 01:24 PM 12-02-2011
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Bravo, gentlemen!
:-) :-)
[Reply]
forgop 03:42 PM 12-02-2011
I've dealt with getting bumps on my neck for as long as I've been shaving and more times than not, I often keep it to 3x a week max to keep it from happening. I have noticed that I get better results using a non-scented gel like Aveeno compared to the cheaper scented stuff.

I picked up a groupon deal awhile back for 6 laser treatments for $99 to take care of my neck. I had my first treatment 10 days ago and it hurt like a sumb!tch. (She said it's probably the most sensitive area to treat). I broke out with some HUGE bumps (which is a well-known possibility) way worse after about the 3rd day that were much worse than anything I had from any razor. That said, they've pretty much gone away, but it looked awful for a good 5 days or so. Hopefully the end result is never having to touch that part with a razor ever again by the summer.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 03:48 PM 12-02-2011
Originally Posted by Savor the Stick:

I should have just bombed ya!

This is the best plan. LOL
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 04:57 PM 12-02-2011
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:

This is the best plan. LOL
:-) :-) Next time!

[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 05:54 PM 12-02-2011
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Bravo, gentlemen!
Excellent job gents :-)
[Reply]
LigaPrivadaT84 06:21 PM 12-02-2011
Very nice of Kevin; I think I owe him a few smokes too.
[Reply]
bvilchez 07:22 PM 12-02-2011
Originally Posted by forgop:
I've dealt with getting bumps on my neck for as long as I've been shaving and more times than not, I often keep it to 3x a week max to keep it from happening. I have noticed that I get better results using a non-scented gel like Aveeno compared to the cheaper scented stuff.

I picked up a groupon deal awhile back for 6 laser treatments for $99 to take care of my neck. I had my first treatment 10 days ago and it hurt like a sumb!tch. (She said it's probably the most sensitive area to treat). I broke out with some HUGE bumps (which is a well-known possibility) way worse after about the 3rd day that were much worse than anything I had from any razor. That said, they've pretty much gone away, but it looked awful for a good 5 days or so. Hopefully the end result is never having to touch that part with a razor ever again by the summer.
Unfortunately it doesn't last forever. I had laser treatment on my neck back in 04 for the I frowns I used to have. My neck used to look like a gravel pit.

After 8 treatments my neck didn't see a razor......until about 2 1/2 - 3 years later I noticed stubble coming back.

Maybe yours has a lifetime guarantee but I had done mine out in town in Japan out of pocket. ever since I started wetshaving though not 1 single ingrown.

Never looked back since.
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 01:34 AM 12-15-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I will send you a coffee/smoke package (After I get the hang of roasting) as a trade?
Finally got this all packed up and ready to ship.
Shane your D # is 9405 5036 9930 0332 2131 53

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up