Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
Sports>NBA Finals
floydpink 03:59 PM 05-03-2010
Any predictions?

Being from Orlando, I like the Magic's chances. More so this year than last with Jameer Nelson back in full form.

I think it will be Magic/Cavs in the Eastern Finals.
[Reply]
The Poet 04:02 PM 05-03-2010
Lakers take Cleveland in six.
[Reply]
1badhog07 04:21 PM 05-03-2010
go spurs!
[Reply]
E.J. 05:05 PM 05-03-2010
Go Jazz.....:-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:27 PM 05-03-2010
This is LeBrons year...Cleveland over LA in 6 games.
[Reply]
cle_smoker 05:30 PM 05-03-2010
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
:-) Go Cavs!
[Reply]
wayner123 06:42 AM 05-04-2010
I am going with Magic as well. And not just because I am in FL.

I also don't think it will be the Lakers in the final game either. They are getting beat up pretty bad right now and if the Suns remain on their streak, they might be the team to face in the West. Although, the Spurs ARE a well oiled playoff machine and capable of rolling through.
[Reply]
floydpink 08:53 PM 05-04-2010
Magic sure made a statement in round 2 opener.

They look tough.
[Reply]
wayner123 07:32 AM 05-05-2010
Originally Posted by floydpink:
Magic sure made a statement in round 2 opener.

They look tough.
That's an understatement. They freakin' destroyed the Hawks. I thought for an instant that the Hawks head coach was going to throw in the towel and just leave.
[Reply]
Made in Dade 09:05 AM 05-05-2010
Lakers over Orlando in six
[Reply]
colinb913 09:53 AM 05-05-2010
Cavs all the way. I get to see them play if they make it for another week!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
floydpink 06:51 AM 05-06-2010
Originally Posted by colinb913:
Cavs all the way. I get to see them play if they make it for another week!
Posted via Mobile Device
Wanna wager a Rolex on that>???:-)
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 04:32 PM 05-06-2010
Wanna wager a Rolex on that>???:-)
:-) Haha

Okay, back on track...

Gotta say Lakers are my favorite to win, I haven't seen them this strong since they had Shaq back in 04. I just think they have too much arsenal on that team.

Have to give love to Orlando as well. They are the only undefeated team in the playoffs. Dwight looks like he was playing against little kids the other night. Only problem I see with that team is how are they going to match up against Lakers when Dwight get's in foul trouble? I'm not worried about their offense whatsoever.

Can't leave Cleveland out. If anything, this is their year to win. I have high hopes for that team. I would love to see 'Bron win one for that city. I have been a fan of that man since he was in high school. Bringing in Shaq, Jamison and getting Big Z back was a huge thing for that team. Last year they had to rely on Mo Williams for 2nd scoring, didn't work out so well.

So my magic 8 ball says.... Lakers, Cleveland in finals.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 03:38 AM 05-07-2010
Lakers/Cavs

I like the Magic's chances but it's so hard to bet against Lebron.
[Reply]
floydpink 08:17 AM 05-07-2010
I wouldn't totally discount Boston.

Cleveland isn't having a cake walk against them.

Still, I'm sticking with the Magic.
[Reply]
wayner123 01:49 PM 05-07-2010
OK, so I held out till later today. When are the Magic going to get the credit they deserve?? They beat Celtics and Cavs last year, are dominating the playoffs this year and still no love. I love the underdog as much as the next guy, but sometimes give credit where credit is due.
[Reply]
floydpink 01:54 PM 05-07-2010
Hopefully everybody will keep focusing on Lebron and Shaq and the Magic can stay off the radar right into the finals.

I think it's gonna rain 3's on Cleveland as the paint will be mighty crowded.
[Reply]
wayner123 01:58 PM 05-07-2010
I think it's gonna rain 3's on Cleveland as the paint will be mighty crowded.
Or they will do like they did in the regular season and flop, flop, flop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyk7IrlPjpQ
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 05:38 PM 05-07-2010
Originally Posted by wayner123:
OK, so I held out till later today. When are the Magic going to get the credit they deserve?? They beat Celtics and Cavs last year, are dominating the playoffs this year and still no love. I love the underdog as much as the next guy, but sometimes give credit where credit is due.
I have a lot of love for Orlando. Yes, they are dominating the playoffs and yes they look great...

But look who they have played.... Charlotte and now Atl (which held their own last night) and yes they did beat Boston and Cleveland last year but each year is different. This years Cleveland team is not the same as last year. They are much tougher and much deeper this year. As for Boston, I think they lost a bit of that spark they had last year.

Now, I'm not trying to say they don't deserve any credit, hell, I don't think they are underdogs whatsoever. I just don't think the competition they have faced so far in this playoff have been challenging.
[Reply]
NeuRon 06:20 PM 05-07-2010
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
This^
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
Up