Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>ACID - Kuba Kuba
Archie 04:31 PM 03-10-2009
I'm new to cigars so I get a lot of samplers, try a lot of different cigars... I have dislike everything from Drew Estates. Except the Java.
Also everything with a sweetened tip, seems to be bad... Is it there to cover up the taste of the cigar?
[Reply]
BigJonMoo73 07:04 PM 03-11-2009
Sheesh... You guys have really put a beat down on Acid cigars. I don't know if it's cuz I'm a noob to cigar smoking and haven't had too many top quality cigars, but I really enjoy the Acid cigars. I enjoy the infused flavors that come with it. Don't get me wrong, I love not flavor-infused cigars as well, but I really do enjoy the Acid flavored ones as well. Guess they aren't for everyone... Haha
[Reply]
Da Klugs 01:21 PM 03-12-2009
Originally Posted by BigJonMoo73:
Sheesh... You guys have really put a beat down on Acid cigars. I don't know if it's cuz I'm a noob to cigar smoking and haven't had too many top quality cigars, but I really enjoy the Acid cigars. I enjoy the infused flavors that come with it. Don't get me wrong, I love not flavor-infused cigars as well, but I really do enjoy the Acid flavored ones as well. Guess they aren't for everyone... Haha
Smoke what you like. Many/enough seem to like them as they keep making and selling them. I think the percentage of repeat buyers may be lower on these cigars some might consider "novelty" than on many other more normal cigars but they definitely have a following. We all come from and are on different points in the journey of cigar exploration.
[Reply]
GTCanuk 12:32 PM 04-12-2009
I also got one given to me. The smell made me let it wait and wait, but my curiosity got the better of me. I tried it on Friday, smoked about an inch of it till I couldn't stand it anymore. it was like smoking a bowl of potpourri
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 12:49 PM 04-12-2009
:Waiting for Al's "Floral" comment:
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 02:21 PM 04-12-2009
Reading this makes me glad I never tried one. :-)
[Reply]
UPHOTO 04:48 PM 04-12-2009
Oh god never again........sometimes we learn the hard way. :-)

I wish somebody made a cigar that was lightly infused or just had a HINT of a infused flavor instead of just a SMACK in the face like these and all others I've tried.
[Reply]
kaelaria 01:27 AM 04-13-2009
One of my good friends swears by the Kuba Kuba. I have yet to try one, mainly because I'm not a fan of flavored cigars at all. Maybe one day if I score a good deal on a sampler or something I'll try one. Tell ya what though they will be in a separate humidor!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up