Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Recipes>Best Cigar Recipes
CigarInspector 11:26 AM 09-18-2013
Thought it would be cool to have a thread about all the best Cigar recipes people can find. I will start it off with one I found on Food network:

Ingredients:
14 ounces feta cheese
2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 cup finely chopped mixed herbs (mint, flat-leaf parsley and dill)
Salt & Pepper to taste
16 sheets phyllo dough
6 tablespoons melted butter

Cooking Instructions:
-Preheat the oven to 350°.

-Blend the feta cheese with the eggs and mixed herbs and season with salt and pepper.

-Have 2 large baking sheets ready. Work with 2 sheets of phyllo at a time, keeping the remaining sheets under a damp towel. Set 1 sheet of phyllo on a work surface and brush with some of the melted butter. Press a second sheet of phyllo on top. Cut the phyllo lengthwise into 4 even rectangles.

-Spread 1 tablespoon of the feta cheese and herb filling along the short end of one of the phyllo rectangles, leaving about 1/2 inch on each side. Roll up the phyllo, neatly tucking in the ends one-third of the way up to enclose the filling, then continue to roll up the phyllo with the sides open. Transfer the rolled-up cigar, seam side down, to a large baking sheet and brush with more of the melted butter.

-Bake the cigars for about 30 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crisp.

Note - Cigars can be assembled up to 4 hours ahead of time. Cover them with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Bake the cigars just before serving.

Thinking about making these for gameday this Sunday with maybe my on twist or 2. Nothing liking nothing snacking on a cigar while enjoying a cigar and the game.

Anyone else go any good "cigar" food recipes?
[Reply]
pnoon 11:33 AM 09-18-2013
Can't say I've ever heard of "cigar food recipes"
[Reply]
pektel 11:39 AM 09-18-2013
Originally Posted by CigarInspector:
Nothing liking nothing snacking on a cigar while enjoying a cigar and the game.
Just make sure you remember which one is which :-)
[Reply]
stearns 11:44 AM 09-18-2013
interesting. post up some pics if you make them :-)
[Reply]
Up