Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Some @#$&^%$ stole from me
GWN 05:12 PM 12-01-2008
Originally Posted by CBI_2:
Sorry to hear. That kind of stuff sucks. Had a cousin years ago who was getting his early 70's Z28 keyed so he spent a night in the car with his gun and put the fear of God in the suckers.
A similar thought crossed my mind.
Thanks guys.
[Reply]
Cigary 06:39 PM 12-01-2008
I have had stuff stolen from me too many times to even tell you about,,,you always feel like doing this to the people who stole from you!

[Reply]
Opusfxd 06:55 PM 12-01-2008
I hate those #$*& kids and their version of inner city youth craft projects.

I had my car stolen one time only to be returned across the street missing of all things, my kids' car seats and baby stroller!!!

I feel for you. At least they didn't damage it.
[Reply]
Tio Gato 02:12 PM 12-02-2008
Sorry you got robbed. I know all too well what you are feeling. I had my house broken into about a month ago. I too posted a rant and it made me feel better.
But I must warn you, it's been a month and I'm still not 100% over it. I just got off the phone with the insurance company and I swear my blood pressure is sky high. I hope that you recover from this invasion faster than I have. It's really soured me on people thats for sure.
Best of luck dealing with all this.
[Reply]
Sandman 08:48 PM 12-02-2008
Someone just broke into my truck, and stole my new Ipod Touch. I was pretty pissed off to tell the truth!
[Reply]
Ragin Cajun 08:54 AM 12-03-2008
Sorry to hear about that. I know the feeling a couple of years ago I was having trouble with the transmission on my tuck, I brought it back to the dealer (being under warranty) only to have it stolen from their parking lot. I could have had that done in my own neighborhood.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up