Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 207
« First < 345 671555105 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Let's see pictures of your humidors !!
ripper 06:37 PM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
OK...

But keeping with traditon.. not for too long.:-)
When the UPS guy rings our doorbell with boxes from Famous and cigarauctioneer on a hand truck and my wife says, "What are you going to do with all those cigars," I'm going to show her this picture.
Great setup - like a dream!
[Reply]
smokeyscotch 06:58 PM 10-23-2008
Its an old pic, but here ya go.

Made it myself from a converted gun cabinet.

[Reply]
ucla695 07:01 PM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by n3uka:
My little Vinotemp.
Pic is from when I picked it up.
It looks a little different now :-)

That's a sweet Vino you have there! That's what my humis want to be when they grow up.
[Reply]
MikeyC 07:23 PM 10-23-2008
Well, I used to have a 65 qt. cooler too, but I've managed to empty it. Now it's just this 300 count which is pretty much filled to the brim! :-)

I really love the glass windows on this humi so I can keep an eye on my babies while they're resting. :-)

I know the hygro says 55% but I had just finished re-arranging everything. So, the top tray was out of the humi for a while. :-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 07:28 PM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by MikeyC:
Well, I used to have a 65 qt. cooler too, but I've managed to empty it. Now it's just this 300 count which is pretty much filled to the brim! :-)

I really love the glass windows on this humi so I can keep an eye on my babies while they're resting. :-)

I know the hygro says 55% but I had just finished re-arranging everything. So, the top tray was out of the humi for a while. :-)
really good lookin humi and sticks:-)
[Reply]
Magma 04:46 AM 10-24-2008
i like seeing a mess of drool worthy cigars, but I really LOVE seeing a bunch of drool worthy cigars all organized neatly. Very nice Chi..
[Reply]
n3uka 06:55 AM 10-24-2008
OK...

Sure, only show us your small humi.
When do we get to see the big guy? :-)
[Reply]
Pyrokin 07:28 AM 10-24-2008

wow man, that looks really nice
[Reply]
zmancbr 11:33 AM 10-24-2008

Very nice... I love to see someone who has to have them as organized as I do... it makes me feel better... :-)
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 11:42 AM 10-24-2008
OK...

WOW!!! That is insane.
[Reply]
blckthree 12:09 PM 10-24-2008
The UPS truck stopped today, so I had to reorganize a little. The rows looked pretty straight and the humidors well organized until I looked at a few of the other pictures here. Suffice it to say, I am not as well versed in cigar tetris as some of you.

Oh, and I need to learn to write on the back side so it doesn't show up when I take pictures. :-)

Here's one...

And the other....

Enjoy,
Mike :-)
[Reply]
mmblz 12:20 PM 10-24-2008
Aristocrat M+ 26D in Cherry with quilted maple and pommelle sapele inlays...
Attached: humi.jpg (43.9 KB) humi_door.jpg (73.9 KB) humi_top.jpg (45.8 KB) 
[Reply]
zmancbr 12:26 PM 10-24-2008
Originally Posted by mmblz:

Very very sexy... but its whats on the inside that counts... :-)
[Reply]
HK3- 12:38 PM 10-24-2008
OK...

Son of a ........... Beautiful site. Somebody get that old guy outa the picture. :-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 06:10 PM 10-24-2008
Here's the vino. Posted from top to bottom.

[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 06:18 PM 10-24-2008
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
Here's the vino. Posted from top to bottom.

good lookin sticks
[Reply]
Waynegro1 10:41 PM 10-24-2008
Here is my cabinet. Nothing compared to some I've seen on here, but I'm getting there.

[Reply]
rck70 09:37 AM 10-25-2008
Not much to show....but here it is anyways...

[Reply]
MikeyC 11:26 AM 10-25-2008
Originally Posted by Pyrokin:
wow man, that looks really nice
Thanks! Aethetically speaking, I love this humi. However, functionally it's not the best setup. Basically it's a giant box with two trays on top. So, to get at the smokes in the bottom I have to take out the two trays. Plus, to make it more of a PITA I wired each tray with an accessory fan hooked up to the Hydra in the bottom. If I had to do it again, I would get maybe two smaller humis or one with drawers on the bottom.
[Reply]
cre8v1 11:49 AM 10-25-2008
Originally Posted by mmblz:
That looks bad a$$, Julian! I love the wood grain. Very unique.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 207
« First < 345 671555105 > Last »
Up