Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Cigars for Ladies?
Robulous78 04:18 PM 10-30-2012
So I am having my family up to my place for thanksgiving and so I am planning on passing out a few cigars... I already have an idea of what I will be giving my Dad and brother, but when it comes to my Mom I am drawing a blank... Can any of the ladies on here weigh in on what she might like? or guys what cigars do your wives like? I have only known her to smoke a Pantera cigarillo every once and a while... but since the other cigars will be toros I was looking for something that would last longer...

Thanks everyone,

Rob
[Reply]
T.G 04:21 PM 10-30-2012
Tabak Especial negra (the maduro) is a great cigar for people who hardly ever smoke cigars.
[Reply]
mahtofire14 04:24 PM 10-30-2012
Maybe try some of the Drew Estate flavored cigars?
[Reply]
Remo 04:42 PM 10-30-2012
Ask Mac, he is the resident SKIRT:-)
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 05:02 PM 10-30-2012
Originally Posted by mahtofire14:
Maybe try some of the Drew Estate flavored cigars?
Acid's are big with Girls, and New Smokers.

Isa del something is made by Drew Estate, my Wife loves them.
[Reply]
dwoodward 05:30 PM 10-30-2012
My girlfriend loves Acid's and CAO Flavour's.... She also loved the Macabi Cherry we had on Vacation, think it's made by Sosa.
[Reply]
gnbikes 05:41 PM 10-30-2012
Fuentes Short Story. "It's cute"..
Garry-
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 05:49 PM 10-30-2012
My wife tried an ACID and thought it was too over powering, So i got her a few Tatiana by Mimi Cigar and Company. She says they are "smooth".
[Reply]
ashtonlady 05:52 PM 10-30-2012
Ashton's the tins are great and if she wants more than one it is there.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 05:55 PM 10-30-2012
I know a few female cigar smokers, all casual smokers at best. Puritos or Mini, Robustos are popular too. Keep it at medium bodied, but never offer a cigar that you wouldn't enjoy smoking. Especially for the novice; they'll never like cigars if all they tried were crappy ones.
[Reply]
RRocket 05:58 PM 10-30-2012
Get a few CAO Moontrance's. They smoke really easy, and they are quite aromatic and smell very nice.
[Reply]
TJtorpedo 06:47 PM 10-30-2012
Originally Posted by gnbikes:
Fuentes Short Story. "It's cute"..
Garry-
+1. I've seen plenty of women smoking these. It's petit and fits just right I guess....No inuendo intended!
[Reply]
Catfish 06:53 PM 10-30-2012
I can't imagine any woman that's willing to try a cigar not being comfortable with any petite corona. IMPO, I never subjected the wife to infused cigars. I knew I didn't like them and we have similar taste. When she got curious enough to try one, I gave her a Taboo Twist.
[Reply]
dvickery 06:56 PM 10-30-2012
sancho panza...sancho
or
monte A

derrek :-)
[Reply]
iaMkcK 06:57 PM 10-30-2012
Like others said, Drew Estates offers some good cigars that newbs like. I took my new friend to a lounge and had him get a Java by DE.. I'll never smoke a cigar like that but DAMN if I wasn't tempted to ask for a puff. It smelled HEAVENLY.
[Reply]
icehog3 07:30 PM 10-30-2012
Lotsa ladies in here today.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 07:50 PM 10-30-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Kinda what I was thinking
[Reply]
Catfish 08:27 PM 10-30-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:

:-) just tryin' to help.
[Reply]
Robulous78 08:38 PM 10-30-2012
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
I know a few female cigar smokers, all casual smokers at best. Puritos or Mini, Robustos are popular too. Keep it at medium bodied, but never offer a cigar that you wouldn't enjoy smoking. Especially for the novice; they'll never like cigars if all they tried were crappy ones.
Originally Posted by ashtonlady:
Ashton's the tins are great and if she wants more than one it is there.
I appreciate all the input everyone... I have yet to find any flavored smokes I like so in following this advice I might try to get my hands on an Ashton tin since I know she likes pantera's and I have never had an Ashton myself...
[Reply]
dave 09:42 AM 10-31-2012
My girlfriend is a SOTL and she got started with CAO Flavours, specifically, Eileen's Dream and Moontrance. She also liked the CI Legend from DE, a copper colored band. Very smooth and very vanilla-y.

When she migrated to mostly non-infused, her top choices were/are:
Mild/Med: Oliva MB3, San Cristobal, J Fuego 777 Zero, MoW Virtue
Stronger: LFD (Colorado and DL), Illusione MK
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up