Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 73 of 96
« First < 2363717273 747583 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
Bax 02:35 PM 12-18-2011
Originally Posted by madwilliamflint:
Attention MMOers: SWTOR is really really good.

Save yourselves. I've logged more hours in the last 4 days than I had in Skyrim in the first week. It's bad. I need to be making Christmas presents, candies and bread.

Having seen A New Hope in the theater when I was 7 I have to say that playing a jedi and getting to the cut-scene where you make your first light-saber, I misted up a bit.

There. Now you all know. #NEEEERRRDDD
I'll be getting it as soon as I get back from Christmas vacation!!!:-)
[Reply]
Apoco 02:03 PM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by Bax:
I'll be getting it as soon as I get back from Christmas vacation!!!:-)
I'm staying away. I swore off MMO's when I quit WoW. Gonna try to stick to that.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Bill86 02:07 PM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by Apoco:
I'm staying away. I swore off MMO's when I quit WoW. Gonna try to stick to that.
Posted via Mobile Device
Same here. It's scary how time consuming they are.
[Reply]
yachties23 02:23 PM 12-19-2011
Posted via Mobile Device
+1
[Reply]
Apoco 03:03 PM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Same here. It's scary how time consuming they are.
Between WoW and Everquest I know for a fact I've sunk in AT LEAST 1 full year of time. D=
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Bill86 03:04 PM 12-19-2011
I did 2 years of WoW. Never played Everquest.
[Reply]
Apoco 03:05 PM 12-19-2011
I did 2 years of WoW. Never played Everquest.
I changed my number to be more realistic. I played Everquest for 7 years and WoW for about 3 or 4 years. In EQ my main character had 200 /played days - I believe my WoW druid was at about 130 days. That isn't including alts and rerolls >.<
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Bill86 03:44 PM 12-20-2011
Ugh....I think collectively in my 2 years of wow....I might have been close to 365 days :-)

It was pretty bad :-)
[Reply]
yachties23 07:50 PM 12-20-2011
I wasn't that bad but I was pushing close to half a year on my main.
[Reply]
iamsolitary 01:10 AM 12-22-2011
I tried not to start playing The Old Republic.... I really tried...

I failed.
[Reply]
Apoco 12:32 PM 12-23-2011
Green Man Gaming has Saints Row the Third for $20!

http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/...row-the-third/

Use the code FIFTY-SAINT-XMASS

It even activates on Steam!
[Reply]
jonumberone 06:21 AM 01-02-2012
I started playing Arkham City.
I'm probably in the minority, but I find the gameplay a bit convoluted.
The Main storyline is all over the map,
and traveling from one destination to another is unappealing to me.
All the gliding and grappling reminds of the NES game Bionic Commando.
If they wanted an open map, they should've given us a Batmobile to drive around.
I'm only about 3hrs in, hopefully it gets better.
[Reply]
mase 07:06 AM 01-02-2012
Originally Posted by jonumberone:
I started playing Arkham City.
I'm probably in the minority, but I find the gameplay a bit convoluted.
The Main storyline is all over the map,
and traveling from one destination to another is unappealing to me.
All the gliding and grappling reminds of the NES game Bionic Commando.
If they wanted an open map, they should've given us a Batmobile to drive around.
I'm only about 3hrs in, hopefully it gets better.
I actually felt the same way. After a couple of sessions, I gave up. I got the new Assassin's Creed for Christmas but haven't fired it up yet.
[Reply]
Apoco 07:02 PM 01-04-2012
So apparently dancing with ANY NPC is star wars will make them dance back. And this has been used to interrupt a boss' spell casting by some.

Hilarious little flaws....

BTW - I still haven't played it. Just saw the post about it on a gaming forum and thought I'd mention it here.
[Reply]
Bill86 07:22 PM 01-04-2012
I've yet to get Arkham City. I never finished Skyrim (waiting on patches, the glitches are rampant and annoying), and also barely started Revelations (just not into it :-)).
[Reply]
Apoco 06:17 AM 01-05-2012
I've yet to get Arkham City. I never finished Skyrim (waiting on patches, the glitches are rampant and annoying), and also barely started Revelations (just not into it :-)).
I'm in the same boat on Arkham City and Revelations. BF3 multiplayer (I know I know - you don't do MP) has been eating my gaming time. REALLY enjoying the game.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Bill86 05:32 PM 01-05-2012
I'm in the same boat on Arkham City and Revelations. BF3 multiplayer (I know I know - you don't do MP) has been eating my gaming time. REALLY enjoying the game.
Posted via Mobile Device
Hmmm....Perhaps I'll give it a shot. I couldn't complete the single player, too annoying.

Installing Arkham city now. We'll see if I get into it.

Revelations....eh....
[Reply]
backwoods357 06:30 PM 01-05-2012
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one shunning MMO's, I lost many a good gaming buddy to WoW. I'm fighting buying BF3, and starting to lose. I absolutely loved BF2 and seeing them bring back Karkand almost made me drag out the debit card. I think I'll just focus on beefing up/pimping out my gaming rig and wait for Bioshock infinite.

Does anyone have a copy of Bioshock 2 retail that would be willing to rip me an iso? My disk grew legs and left my special edition box set unusable, and when I contacted support they said I had to buy a new copy of the game, no replacement disks. :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 06:32 PM 01-05-2012
PM inbound.
[Reply]
Bill86 10:06 PM 01-05-2012
Just starting playing Arkham City. I really wish the combat was more entertaining. Like Assassin's creed style or something. Not just mash the mouse.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 96
« First < 2363717273 747583 > Last »
Up