Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 272 of 285
« First < 172222262270271272 273274282 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>I had a great cigar today thanks to......
heyferg 12:54 PM 02-03-2019
Originally Posted by massphatness:
HeyFerg for allowing me to smoke a 98 Punch Super Seleccion No. 2 from a cab he stole from me in an auction a few months back. It was a really nice cigar, you fooking basterd.
And it didn't cost you a cent!

:-)
[Reply]
Weelok 11:37 PM 02-08-2019
Black Coral surprised me with a MAW bomb part two and this is the Reynaldo. I know nothing about this but I’m guessing it’s by Reynaldo Gonzalez ( http://www.cigarinspector.com/cuban-...rolled-cigars/ ).

This cigar is great and to my amateur palate has an amazing oily texture that gives it a long finish. Flavors are Cubanesque leather, tea, acidic tannins that are wonderful and I only get this type of intensity on Nicaragua cigars, and cedar. The cigar really opened up into a flavor rocket once I burned into the fat part of the Solomon past the nope at the foot.

There is more strength to this then many I’ve smoked so rock on to that.

Almost two inches in and the ash is holding strong. What construction!

Thanks Black Coral for this wonderful and unique experience!!

[Reply]
Weelok 12:23 AM 02-09-2019
Wow, now charred wood and licorice is showing up as ligero is being burned. This is epic and flavors I personally haven’t seen in a CC but I’m nOOb but this is right up my wheel house.

Originally Posted by Weelok:
Black Coral surprised me with a MAW bomb part two and this is the Reynaldo. I know nothing about this but I’m guessing it’s by Reynaldo Gonzalez ( http://www.cigarinspector.com/cuban-...rolled-cigars/ ).

This cigar is great and to my amateur palate has an amazing oily texture that gives it a long finish. Flavors are Cubanesque leather, tea, acidic tannins that are wonderful and I only get this type of intensity on Nicaragua cigars, and cedar. The cigar really opened up into a flavor rocket once I burned into the fat part of the Solomon past the nope at the foot.

There is more strength to this then many I’ve smoked so rock on to that.

Almost two inches in and the ash is holding strong. What construction!

Thanks Black Coral for this wonderful and unique experience!!

[Reply]
kelmac07 07:09 AM 02-09-2019
Caleb from Willie's Cigars gifted me this Diamond Crown Maximus Toro No. 4 yesterday. Enjoyed it a bunch.

[Reply]
massphatness 05:30 PM 02-12-2019
05 Upmann Mag 46 from OpusXtasy - thanks, Gary!

[Reply]
icehog3 08:08 AM 02-21-2019
JO "ERdM" Lancero from AdamJoshua....great smoke, thank you!

[Reply]
Weelok 10:02 PM 02-23-2019
Black Coral make a wish Jorge. Wow, dang good. Reminded me of a suped up Bolivar.

[Reply]
Tio Gato 04:51 PM 02-28-2019
4wheelfvr a nice Quesada 40th Anniversary petite belicoso classical. Thanks friend! :-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 01:12 PM 03-02-2019

Casa Magna Licey...Churchill I think? Courtesy of our esteemed colleague, Weelok via the newbie sampler trade, this one was smoked last night. Boy, this thing was a a cedar POWERHOUSE! Don't think I've had another cigar that has had as much cedary notes as this one. Great selection Weelok! :-)
[Reply]
jonumberone 04:15 AM 03-11-2019
2012 RA Superiores courtesy of Heyferg.
Thanks Larry!
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 09:44 AM 03-11-2019
A tasty punch thanks to Icehog, thanks Tom!
[Reply]
icehog3 04:34 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
A tasty punch thanks to Icehog, thanks Tom!
Glad it was tasty! :-)

Last night I had a wonderful '04 CCE from Mr. Mark (markem). Thank you!! :-)

[Reply]
jonumberone 04:56 AM 03-12-2019
BBF thanks to Massphatness.
Thanks, Vin.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 04:12 PM 03-13-2019
98 SdC from Jose ... sublime. Another magic humidor.
[Reply]
jonumberone 05:43 PM 03-13-2019
Boli #1 tubo thanks to Gorob.
[Reply]
jonumberone 06:18 AM 03-16-2019
15 RA Club Allones thanks to Adam Joshua.

Thanks, Adam.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 10:23 PM 03-16-2019

CigarFed Mexican Hot Chocolate - another seleccion de Weelok, I had been saving this one, but could wait no more. Pleasant white pepper up front then delicious spicy cocoa goodness followed. Might be my new favorite from Weeloks sampler, 110% getting more of these, simply an excellent cigar.
[Reply]
Weelok 11:32 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:

CigarFed Mexican Hot Chocolate - another seleccion de Weelok, I had been saving this one, but could wait no more. Pleasant white pepper up front then delicious spicy cocoa goodness followed. Might be my new favorite from Weeloks sampler, 110% getting more of these, simply an excellent cigar.
Glad you enjoyed it!!! I agree, quite good and I suspect they are 2nds of the All My Ex’s Maduro from Ezra Zion. They have a draw that is more loose then the All My Ex’s so that is my conspiracy theory. But who knows.

Either way, good hah
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 10:27 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Glad you enjoyed it!!! I agree, quite good and I suspect they are 2nds of the All My Ex’s Maduro from Ezra Zion. They have a draw that is more loose then the All My Ex’s so that is my conspiracy theory. But who knows.

Either way, good hah
Hrmm...interesting conspiracy! I'll have to check out the All my Ex's as well then, would be fun to compare the two once they get the Mexican Hot Chocolate back in stock. Hoping they restock soon because they are definitely summer vacation worthy! :-)
[Reply]
jonumberone 05:08 PM 03-17-2019
16 Alex Robusto courtesy of Stogeyfish.
I'm sure he'll be angry to know it drew perfectly. :-)
[Reply]
Page 272 of 285
« First < 172222262270271272 273274282 > Last »
Up