Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Entertainment>Star Trek (2009)
ucla695 10:07 AM 01-24-2010
Originally Posted by McSmokey:
The wife and I went and watched on opening weekend... which says a lot because she is "anti"-Star Trek. Then on top of that I came home Wednesday to find her watching the Blu-Ray :-) I think she's been converted
Nice! My wife loved it too! :-)
[Reply]
Neuromancer 03:37 PM 01-24-2010
I took the other half, Marie, to see it and she hates SF but said it was "pretty good" which is saying a lot...I loved it...it was adventure on a grand scale, but then I've been hooked on Star Trek (in all it's incarnations) since the first episode aired in September, 1966...so Star Trek has been around for me pretty much my entire adult life...wouldn't miss and episode and wouldn't miss a movie no matter what...:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 08:02 PM 01-27-2010
Originally Posted by Montano:
Wow, this thread has lasted a loooong time ! I guess it's because the movie is out on DVD now. I thought it was a great movie, I never knew Spock and Ohura had a thing though.
I think they were playing on the original series when they seemed to flirt while Spock played the Vulcan lyre and she sang.
Originally Posted by McSmokey:
The wife and I went and watched on opening weekend... which says a lot because she is "anti"-Star Trek. Then on top of that I came home Wednesday to find her watching the Blu-Ray :-) I think she's been converted
My wife thought it wasn't bad either, and she hates anything Star Trek or Star Wars.
[Reply]
The Poet 04:31 PM 01-28-2010
Originally Posted by Montano:
Wow, this thread has lasted a loooong time !
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
[Reply]
dubs chops 04:33 PM 01-28-2010
me and the wife seen this in the theater and man Am I glad we did, I think it needs to be owned on blu-ray too!
[Reply]
The Poet 04:46 PM 08-19-2017
Just read that Adam Nimoy, son of Spock, is newly engaged to the sexiest old man in all of Star Trek history. No, I don't mean Bill Shatner. It is instead Terry Farrell, who played Dax on Deep Space Nine for six seasons.

You Trekkies know her, and know what I mean. You others, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlgjoaU_LM4

:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up