Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Large humi and multi-hygros?
livwire68 03:56 PM 02-08-2009
Alright since I converted my closet into a humi (2' deep x9'Tx8'W) I have been concerned with humidity in various locations of it. Should I be, here is more info about the set up. The humidifier sits on the floor bottom left the fan (100cfm DC) sits at the bottom right about 10" off the ground (it is set to go off 6 times a day for a half hour at a time) Would it be in my best interest to set multiple hygros (high point and mid point) to monitor humidity? Or just one in the mid-high area furthest from the humidifier? I have not purchased a hygro yet, not sure if a basic one is going to work or multi-sensor. If I were to get a multi-sensor would they send info back to the main brain correctly only being 4' apart? Just trying to preserve my investments :-)
[Reply]
md4958 07:29 AM 02-09-2009
bump
[Reply]
acarr 08:33 AM 02-09-2009
I use 3 hygros in my little vinotemp. Bottom, middle and top. There is a little fluctuations in that small area but nothing more than 2%. In your sized humi, I would use multiple ones and I guess whether you want a multi-unit or not would just be personal preference.
[Reply]
Up