Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
Good Eats>Whats your favorite Ice Cream
kgoings 10:21 PM 06-22-2009
Oh how I miss my favorite Ice Cream! I havent had it in years and it doesnt seem to be made by very many brands anymore.

Tin Roof Sunday.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
[Reply]
icehog3 10:23 PM 06-22-2009
Right now it is Edy's "Loaded" Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough....been hitting that on my sweet tooth nights the last couple months.

I love ice cream.....almost anything not made by Ben and Jerrys. :-)
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 10:26 PM 06-22-2009
Of all the many ice reams i've tried, I still keep going back to Breyers mint chocolate chip. Simple, tasty, widely available.
[Reply]
kgoings 10:33 PM 06-22-2009
Smitty you just reminded me of something. My wife makes this ice cream desert with mint chocolate chip ice cream, oreos and who knows what other stuff is in there....IT IS EVIL! I will have to find the recipe and post it.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:34 PM 06-22-2009
Originally Posted by kgoings:
Smitty you just reminded me of something. My wife makes this ice cream desert with mint chocolate chip ice cream, oreos and who knows what other stuff is in there....IT IS EVIL! I will have to find the recipe and post it.
That sounds tasty! :-)
[Reply]
kgoings 10:36 PM 06-22-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
That sounds tasty! :-)
Yea thinking about it now...I might make it JUST so I can post some pics of me eating it too! lol
[Reply]
icehog3 10:40 PM 06-22-2009
Yea thinking about it now...I might make it JUST so I can post some pics of me eating it too! lol
I will be over in 15 minutes. :-)
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 10:43 PM 06-22-2009
You better, that sounds like one epic win of a dessert. Mint chocolate chip and ores? :-)
[Reply]
bigloo 10:54 PM 06-22-2009
1) Melona Ice Cream bars (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melona). You can find them as large Asian grocers. The Melon is by far the best and tastes like fresh melon. The other flavors are crap. If you have never had one, these are OUTSTANDING.

2) The new B&J Imagine Whirled Peace is outstanding! Caramel Ice Cream with toffee cookies and hard fudge chunks. They might as well sell this stuff in drip form so I can just hook myself up and let it drain alllllllllll night long.

3) I have a buddy who makes old fashined french style ice cream.... heavy cream, egg yolks, sugar and vanilla. This is the base. You add bananas or whatever real flavoring you want. It is simple but top not in top notch out.
[Reply]
darkninja67 04:20 AM 06-23-2009
Edys Cookie Jar
[Reply]
kelmac07 04:54 AM 06-23-2009
Nothing like homemade Vanilla!!
[Reply]
elderboy02 04:57 AM 06-23-2009
Graeter's Double Chocolate Chip. Graeters is a Cincinnati area company. Many people around the world know about it. I think that annoying lady Oprah said she likes it as well.

http://www.graeters.com/sub.aspx
[Reply]
TripleF 05:41 AM 06-23-2009
We just polished offf some mint chocolate chip ....Daaaaaaaaaaang that was good.

Who invented ice cream? I love them! :-)
[Reply]
AndyMadera 05:47 AM 06-23-2009
My Favorite of all time no longer exists.... Safeway's Swiss Cholocate Cherry!!! was the smoothest chocolate I have ever tasted in an ice cream and sometimes as cheap as 2$ per half gallon!!! Let me know if anyone has had this, and anything close.

Andy

Originally Posted by TripleF:
We just polished offf some mint chocolate chip ....Daaaaaaaaaaang that was good.

Who invented ice cream? I love them! :-)
Thats my new favorite, since my all time is no longer around...
[Reply]
dunng 06:09 AM 06-23-2009
Green Monster Mint! :-) :-)

(We have a whole 2.2 million cubic foot freezer filled with Hood product here at work... :-) )
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:32 AM 06-23-2009
Originally Posted by dunng:
Green Monster Mint! :-) :-)

(We have a whole 2.2 million cubic foot freezer filled with Hood product here at work... :-) )
The Bosox have an "official ice cream" Greg???
[Reply]
Cigary 06:51 AM 06-23-2009
Oh how I miss my favorite Ice Cream! I havent had it in years and it doesnt seem to be made by very many brands anymore.

Tin Roof Sunday.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Blue Bell Ice Cream makes this and it's phenominal,,,if you can find it.

Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Nothing like homemade Vanilla!!
I make my own twice a week and it beats anything out there,,,and much cheaper to make at $3 per gallon.
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:59 AM 06-23-2009
Originally Posted by Cigary:
...I make my own twice a week and it beats anything out there,,,and much cheaper to make at $3 per gallon.
Yeah.... I'm gonna need that recipe :-) :-)
[Reply]
rack04 07:04 AM 06-23-2009
Blue Bell Cookies and Cream. :-)
[Reply]
mikeandshellie2 07:14 AM 06-23-2009
Breyers strawberry.. simple and good
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
Up