Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 61 of 72
« First < 1151596061 626371 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
icehog3 08:52 AM 03-11-2016
You're supposed to post one of your own after answering, Ron. :-)
[Reply]
NeuRon 09:10 AM 03-11-2016
i did!.... unless you are being facetious lol
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 09:48 AM 03-11-2016
Originally Posted by NeuRon:
The Sandlot!

I don't like your jerk-off name, I don't like your jerk-off face, I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you. Jerk-off.
The Big Lebowski

"Say, Lou, didya hear the one about the guy who couldn't afford personalized plates, so he went and changed his name to J3L2404?"
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 05:02 PM 03-11-2016
Originally Posted by NeuRon:
i did!.... unless you are being facetious lol
I thought you just had a mean sig line. :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:56 AM 03-12-2016
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
The Big Lebowski

"Say, Lou, didya hear the one about the guy who couldn't afford personalized plates, so he went and changed his name to J3L2404?"
Fargo

Originally Posted by :
Come on... Come on! Do it! Do it! Come on. Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Come on! Do it now! Kill me!

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 09:59 AM 03-12-2016
Predator

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself and you don't have a wet towel around your head. Now, whatever your name is, get ready for the big surprise. You are not you, you're me."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:43 AM 03-12-2016
the real Total Recall

Originally Posted by :
No, you won't. You're just *saying* you will! But then, after I don't kill you, you'll show up again. And you'll do something else to make everyone in my life think you are wonderful and I'm a schmuck. But I'm not a schmuck, Bob, and I'm not going to let you breeze into town and take my family away from me, just because you're crazy enough to be *fun*.

[Reply]
OmniDragon 01:37 AM 03-14-2016
Originally Posted by :
No, you won't. You're just *saying* you will! But then, after I don't kill you, you'll show up again. And you'll do something else to make everyone in my life think you are wonderful and I'm a schmuck. But I'm not a schmuck, Bob, and I'm not going to let you breeze into town and take my family away from me, just because you're crazy enough to be *fun*.
What About Bob?

lmao Haven't seen that movie in ages, and I can still hear AND see Richard Dryfus doing that scene.

Originally Posted by :
We all go a little mad sometimes. :-) Anthony Perkins, Psycho. mmmmm *licks fingers* Corn syrup...same stuff they used for pig's blood in Carrie.
Not from Psycho, but written by a guy who's definitely a classic movie lover, including his own work from the '80s.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 12:38 PM 03-14-2016
Scream

"Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter.
[Reply]
markem 12:51 PM 03-14-2016
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
"Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter.
Lol! Apocalypse Now.

I don't know if you've read my book, "Advanced Sexual Positions: How to Achieve Them Without Laughing."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 09:47 AM 03-17-2016
Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (nothing about marrying a daughter, adopted or not though)

Originally Posted by :
Actor 1: What does God need with a starship?
Actor 2: _____, what are you doing?
Actor 1: I'm asking a question.

[Reply]
AdamJoshua 06:33 PM 03-21-2016
Twas Star Trek

Originally Posted by :
Love is the only thing that can save this poor creature, and I am going to convince him that he is loved even at the cost of my own life. No matter what you hear in there, no matter how cruelly I beg you, no matter how terribly I may scream, do not open this door or you will undo everything I have worked for. Do you understand? Do not open this door.

[Reply]
mhailey 06:56 PM 03-21-2016
Young Frankenstein

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

God darnit, Mr. _(insert character's name)_, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore."
[Reply]
markem 07:03 PM 03-21-2016
Originally Posted by mhailey:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

God darnit, Mr. _(insert character's name)_, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore."
Blazing Saddles.

"If you don't mind, I'm gonna pass out."
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 09:16 PM 03-21-2016
Originally Posted by markem:
Blazing Saddles.

"If you don't mind, I'm gonna pass out."
Ronin. Great flick!

First Man: My team. My team is DEAD. They knew we were coming, man. They knew we were coming and the disk is gone.
Second Man: Are you intact?
First Man: Do you read me?!? The list is in the OPEN!
[Reply]
Sooner 06:25 AM 03-22-2016
Mission Impossible! One of my Favorites!

Two qoutes from the same Movie. Both are way to good to do just one.

Originally Posted by :
Woman: How the hell am I supposed to sleep with all that f***ing racket? When are we going to move so that we don't have to wake up to that sh*t?
Man: I kind of like it.
[voice-over]
Man: It helps to drown out the sound of your annoying f***ing voice. Now please, let me sleep.

Man: I'm sorry
Woman: You apologize too much.
Man: Well...I'm sorry about that.

[Reply]
markem 08:00 PM 03-22-2016
I'm pretty sure that the movie is called "Wanted".

Teeing this one up...

Leeloo Dallas mul-ti-pass.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:18 PM 03-22-2016
Fifth Element *it's way back way back .. it's outta here!"

Originally Posted by :
Well, good, because that would be outlandish and, uh, fantastic. I'm just not the hero type. Clearly. With this laundry list of character defects, all the mistakes I've made, largely public.

[Reply]
Sooner 06:20 AM 03-23-2016
Iron Man

Originally Posted by :
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request"
{Confused Look}
"Means no!"

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:15 AM 03-23-2016
Pirates of the Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl

Woman: Nervous?
Man: Yes.
Woman: First time?
Man: No, I've been nervous lots of times.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 72
« First < 1151596061 626371 > Last »
Up