Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Heading to Key West
Coach Deg 06:42 AM 07-20-2014
Never been to the Keys. We are staying not far from the Southern Most point. Any cigar shops or smoking areas that are must visit? Any favorite restaurants?
Thanks for the help
[Reply]
pnoon 07:37 AM 07-20-2014
On the way, Island Smoke Shop in Key Largo.
[Reply]
Coach Deg 05:21 PM 07-20-2014
Thank you Peter.
[Reply]
markem 05:38 PM 07-20-2014
Yeah, that's the largest shop in Florida. Bill, the manager, is madurofan on this board. Doesn't check in much, but loves it when people stop by.
[Reply]
stevef2005 06:38 PM 07-20-2014
Was there about 2 months ago. Really enjoyed the Southern Most Cigar Club (300 Front Street). Has quite a selection of scotch and other whiskeys in the lounge (above the bar). The selection of cigars was also not bad in his humidor. He has some "House" ones as well that were not bad.

That is really the only one I had the opportunity to hang out in. There was another almost right across the street from the Conch Republic and next door to Kermit's by the Marina. Btw if you like key lime pie stop in at Kermits. A few bucks for a slice but pretty good stuff. The cigar shop/lounge next door to Kermits though looked nice. Just never made it in there to hang out. They had a pretty decent selection of cigars there as well.
[Reply]
siggy 08:09 AM 07-21-2014
Key West Cigar club on Duval St. was pretty nice. It was packed before sunset but was cleared out by the time I walked back after sunset. This was a Wednesday night though.
[Reply]
Coach Deg 06:47 PM 07-21-2014
At the Southern Most Cigar bar listening to live blues, sipping some woodford, smoking a VSG. This is a must visit for burbon, whiskey, and scotch drinkers. My wife, non smoker is even enjoying the place.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:05 PM 07-21-2014
Originally Posted by Coach Deg:
At the Southern Most Cigar bar listening to live blues, sipping some woodford, smoking a VSG. This is a must visit for burbon, whiskey, and scotch drinkers. My wife, non smoker is even enjoying the place.
Sounds like a great time! I'm filing that away for my wife and my trip, hopefully next year.
[Reply]
Up