Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Massholes are there any cigar friendly places near Cambridge?
kgoings 02:06 PM 06-26-2014
Might be in the area soon. Looking for a place to smoke.
[Reply]
mk05 02:58 PM 06-26-2014
PartagasIV
mk05
massphatness
BlackIrish
Shortsqueeze
gpugliese

We are all in the area. Send me a PM with your contact info, and I will try to arrange.
[Reply]
kgoings 10:02 PM 07-08-2014
Gonna be in town Sun through Friday...anyone gonna be around?
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 05:26 AM 07-09-2014
I'll be around on Sunday or in the evenings. My town (Brighton) is on the Cambridge boarder. There's a cool cigar shop in Harvard Sq. that is a must check out place.

If you'd like to have a Sunday afternoon cigar, PM me
[Reply]
kgoings 01:15 PM 07-10-2014
Sounds great. I am staying at the Courtyard in Cambridge, pm me your cell and I will text you and we can meet up at the cigar place in Harvard Sq...what is it called?
[Reply]
mi000ke 06:10 AM 07-20-2014
Definitely go to Cigar and Lounge 56 Dexter Ave., Watertown, MA 02472. It is only about 2 miles from Harvard Square and one of the friendliest cigar bars I have ever visited (and pretty much the only one left in the area now that Churchills and Cigar Masters are closed). They have a great selection of cigars and two knowledgeable and friendly owners in Demian and Big Mike. Yelp them to see all of the five-star reviews.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 05:00 AM 07-21-2014
Originally Posted by mi000ke:
Definitely go to Cigar and Lounge 56 Dexter Ave., Watertown, MA 02472.
Wow, I live about a mile or two from that address and never heard of it!
[Reply]
mi000ke 01:15 PM 07-21-2014
I live about four blocks from it and did not hear about it until doing a desperate search on the web for cigar bars after Churchill's closed. It came up on Google, and I was astounded I hadn't heard either. They have been there just over a year and have not done much in the way of advertising, but please try to stop by. We all want to make sure they succeed so we have a place to smoke when our significant others throw us out of the house :-)

I'll be there Wed at 5:30 this week. Stop in and say hi.

http://www.cigarandlounge.com/
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 02:11 PM 07-21-2014
Originally Posted by mi000ke:
I live about four blocks from it and did not hear about it until doing a desperate search on the web for cigar bars after Churchill's closed. It came up on Google, and I was astounded I hadn't heard either. They have been there just over a year and have not done much in the way of advertising, but please try to stop by. We all want to make sure they succeed so we have a place to smoke when our significant others throw us out of the house :-)

I'll be there Wed at 5:30 this week. Stop in and say hi.

http://www.cigarandlounge.com/
I always smoke at home, so cigar lounges rarely come into play. Like going to the Laundromat; I have a washer and dryer in my basement....
[Reply]
Up