Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Cabaiguan Guapos RX Maduro
Humpdebump 12:05 PM 05-08-2011
So glad the weather is nice enough to sit outside and enjoy a stick. I just received a 5 pack of these great cigars. These cigars are not only great smokes but also great looking. They are deep in color and have a nice yellow band to contrast with the color. This cigar is sweet to taste on prelight and a little veiny. Throughout this cigar it stayed very creamy with very little pepper, which I like. I would rate it as medium bodied and can see this becoming one of my go to sticks. I will probably have to bite the bullet soon and get a box.
[Reply]
maverickdrinker 12:23 PM 05-08-2011
thanks for the review. I have about 1/2 box still that i forgot about. Might have to fire one up thei week to see how things are progresing.
[Reply]
kelmac07 01:20 PM 05-08-2011
I enjoy these every now and again!! Thanks for sharing Chris. :-)
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 01:23 PM 05-08-2011
I never tried a maduro, but I do enjoy the brand...thanks for the review.
[Reply]
Remo 02:27 PM 05-08-2011
On my list, thanks
[Reply]
omowasu 08:24 PM 09-16-2012
This is a tough one for me, I really like the ERDLH factory smokes and the Tatuajes, but this one really didnt stand out from the crowd, at least for me. I found the flavor, while acceptable, to be singular throughout the stick. The wrapper looked good, but had an antiseptic smell, maybe from fumigant.

The only thing I can think of was that this was a bad batch, and I smoked it fresh. I have another one that has been laying around for a while that Ill try and report back.
[Reply]
Ogre 08:42 PM 09-16-2012
Thanks for the review. May have to get one and give it a try.
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 09:07 PM 09-16-2012
Thanks for the review, sound like a nice AM smoke... :-)
[Reply]
hscmit 09:08 AM 09-17-2012
these are tasty
[Reply]
omowasu 06:49 PM 09-19-2012
Originally Posted by omowasu:
The wrapper looked good, but had an antiseptic smell, maybe from fumigant.

The only thing I can think of was that this was a bad batch, and I smoked it fresh. I have another one that has been laying around for a while that Ill try and report back.
Now everyone has me wondering if I smoked a sick cigar? That antiseptic odor may have been ammonia and not fumigant... Ill try the slightly aged one this weekend and report back. NCs can be sick too...
[Reply]
poriggity 07:00 PM 09-19-2012
Loved the regular cabiguan... Never had the maduro, but I bet it's tasty..
[Reply]
Up